Just want to say HELLLOOOO!!

Hiya guys, I am new here hence the introuction............ummm what can I say about my self??? Well my name is Tina or just plain simple "T" to my chums. I class myself as a bit of an actor, and have been doing this for a few years now. I work alongside a fantastic local playwrite, and for the past couple of years, I have stared in his comdey plays.
I went to see Mr Jimmy Carr last month over in Leeds ( who I might add was the bees knees!!) and I was so inspired by him, then I just thought well with my comedy acting seeing Jimmy, why the hell not, lets try stand up...eeeek!! So any advice please, or people who know of events of anything, like this where new acts are welcome. I have my 1st 10min gig on the 10th of April and can not wait, so wish me luck, or like I say, if anyone knows if anythings going down for newbies, or even if you want to say hello please do :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Tina

Wave

Hi Tina, welcome to the site.

Afternoon, Tina Paperzoo.

Hello there

Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww hiya every did not think anyone would say hello to me but thank you all............. so what do I say now :/ lol

Hello, Tina. :)

Spam removed.

You'll be wanting the Loan Shark Forum.

Spam removed!