SuBo Love Music V.02 Page 2

Close rather the dialogue should be strong enough to show us all this stuff

Hey Vroomboo.

I think what the guys are trying to say is less is more, you could have got the same idea across with suggesiton, and let the audience / director decide. for example:

Quote: Vroomboo @ January 10 2011, 2:52 PM GMT

Old Skool Music Shop

Woman in thirties walks into a small independent music store. The shop
is full of Vinyl and CD's.

The Owner is a smooth talking city type, a budding Richard Branson.

Owner: Welcome to my music Den. How can I help? Miss?

Could be...

INT: MUSIC SHOP

SEABASTIEN: Welcome (etc)....

VALERIE: I'm in love (etc)....

That way the dialogue is easy to read, and we understand their personality from their interactions.

It should be inferred by the reader that the Owner is a budding Richard Branson from his words and actions. Keep those in your head, and make the character do the talking :)

oh, and welcome to the site BTW ;)

Cheers. Much Appreciated. Thankyou. :)

Just read my post again and noticed I called him 'SEABASS-tien', how posh must he be?

Quote: Vroomboo @ January 16 2011, 5:53 PM GMT

Sheesh you people are a hard audience.

Have you sold any of these sketches? The people who buy are an easy audience.

Quote: Marc P @ January 16 2011, 11:32 PM GMT

Have you sold any of these sketches? The people who buy are an easy audience.

For the purposes of Marc's argument, please try to pretend that Tittybangbang, Little Miss Jocelyn and Horne & Corden were never made. (For the purposes of a happy life, try to continue this pretence for the rest of your remaining days on the planet.)

I enjoyed the sketch, thought it was well written!

puncut - I love you.

Quote: Griff @ January 16 2011, 11:36 PM GMT

Is SuPoo related to Wagbo ?

I dated Wagbo - he called me his "Gammy W%nk" I'm still to this day confused!

Quote: AngieBaby @ January 16 2011, 10:44 PM GMT

Just read my post again and noticed I called him 'SEABASS-tien', how posh must he be?

Perfect name for the guy I pictured! Cool

I can't get over the fact that the British press and media still think it's funny to ridicule SuBo, who has a disability.
She has brain damage people!
She was starved of oxygen during birth.
Anyone who ridicules someone like that, someone who's lived a lifetime of suffering, doesn't deserve to use up the oxygen on the planet.
Perhaps you'll have a brain damaged child, or have a major stroke or car accident and become mentally disabled too.
If it happens, I hope you're bullied and ridiculed too.
What goes around comes around.

Hey Kathy, I hear you and I'm not sure that your heart is in the right place. I'm not the British press or 'media' I'm just a person that you're wishing a whole list of disaster on.

I make a joke that Susan Boyle will never read and your response is to hope everyone that enjoys it suffer.

You're an evil person! Haaaa ha. "What goes around comes around". You kidding me! I spit at your hex witch, go curse a frog. No don't. That's animal cruelty. Oh... "if you've nothing nice (original, funny, fresh! Helpful) to say, then don't type"

im honestly finding vroomboo funnier than the draft up top!!!

"LIAR! Troll - you did a Simon Cowell Joke (VIP one)... If you know Simon you know SuBo... she's the funniest thing to come out of English Pop Academy world!

The final line from the record owner - surely the title tracks ran a little elf of funny inside you - c'mon man!"

made me laugh!!!! its so out of the blue!!! brilliant.

Quote: KathyMu @ January 24 2011, 1:03 AM GMT

I can't get over the fact that the British press and media still think it's funny to ridicule SuBo, who has a disability.
She has brain damage people!
She was starved of oxygen during birth.
Anyone who ridicules someone like that, someone who's lived a lifetime of suffering, doesn't deserve to use up the oxygen on the planet.
Perhaps you'll have a brain damaged child, or have a major stroke or car accident and become mentally disabled too.

is that what cowell sold you from across the pond? I never heard this (doesnt mean it aint true) I always wondered why she got so famous over in the usa.

Quote: KathyMu @ January 24 2011, 1:03 AM GMT

A lovely sentiment.
You're so much better than the people you're berating. Errr

I'm glad I've tickled you cluv! Haaa ha

Quote: Vroomboo @ January 24 2011, 12:44 PM GMT

Hey Kathy, I hear you and I'm not sure that your heart is in the right place. I'm not the British press or 'media' I'm just a person that you're wishing a whole list of disaster on.

I make a joke that Susan Boyle will never read and your response is to hope everyone that enjoys it suffer.

You're an evil person! Haaaa ha. "What goes around comes around". You kidding me! I spit at your hex witch, go curse a frog. No don't. That's animal cruelty. Oh... "if you've nothing nice (original, funny, fresh! Helpful) to say, then don't type"

someone write a sketch basing it on this forum, its hilarious!!!!!! I can't stop laughing!!!
Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Sick

Old Skool Music Shop

Woman in thirties walks into a small independent music store. The shop is full of Vinyl and CD's.

The Owner is a woman in thigh high boots.

Owner: Welcome to my music Hole. How can I help?

Customer: It's a bit embarrassing. I'm in love, I've just got into a relationship & I want music to match my mood, you know?

Owner: Don't be embarrassed sister. I'll look through my melody draws. Lemar? Beautiful voice, wet lips, shiny nose, muscles... young men! They know!... Oh this will be a classic [Sung] "Let me slide into your love" [Owner finishes the song by making the sound effect of a grunt, mouth pop and a whistle going up - "carry on" style]

Customer:No No, we've not got to that stage... we've just begun dating.

Owner: George Michael Remix is pretty cool? [Sung] "Don't Let Your Son, Go down on Me, Coz I [HIP HOP] loves a Bear [coz you gotta have faith a faith a faith]"

Customer: Not, no no. Could you play the actual music tracks for me?

Owner: ??I got perfect pitch! Elton Johns new album - the track [Sung] "You wear my lions mane, ile wear you" [Sound effect of a roar]

Customer: No! We're in a more Romantic place..

Owner: Barry White, Love Walrus...

Customer: Used him with my ex...put me off, and I want it to be real this time...

Owner: AHHH MEN Sister!! This came in today. Susan Boyle's new album.. she's fresh to romance.. just like you. Wrote this album when she began dating Paul Potts.

Customer: I hadn't heard they were dating. What tracks...

Owner: Um? Papers say any minute we'll be hearing the tiny pitter patta of a little SuPoo. Yes yes. Let's hope the baby inherits the parents talents...not just looks.... First few tracks from SuBo's new album are "Is that it?", "I'd rather Titchmarsh", "My body stings, you sure we did it right?"

Owner: Oh Dear.. Do you want it?

Customer/Owner - Yeah.... It's Perfect

Owner - Subo's got it Spot On!