storiesbymatt.com

I appear to have done a plug for my blog in the Introductions bit. I was a bit embarrassed.

I have a blog, like everyone else. If anyone's got any comments/suggestions I'd love to hear them.

Read it here:

http://www.storiesbymatt.com/

Thanks,

Matt

I only looked at a handful, There's something weirdly hypnotic about them, but I think you need to exercise more quality control and just use your best ones. What would you like to achieve?

Hi there. I'm now a follower of your blog. Nice blog you've got there, sort of like cartoons in text form.

I can see them collected as a desk calendar...

Thank you both for taking the time to read and share your thoughts.

@chipolata - They're really a collection of ideas, or starting points at the moment however, I am trying to organise the stories into a certain style so people can familiarise themselves with them.

My ultimate ambition is to write a sketch show for television. Thinking short term though, I'm looking to bring in a bit of income from my ideas.

To take these stories one step further, I'm going to try and elaborate on some of the ideas on video, as a short performance piece. I love Tim Key's short poetry pieces - I think he's unique. It will be a challenge for me as I'm not the most confident of people.

@Duckers - Thanks for the feedback and for following the blog. It's great to get someone on board and to read someone else's work also. I'll have a proper look at your site later when I have more time. I don't see why this sort of thing wouldn't work on desk calenders and something similar in that market. It's not an idea I've wanted to entertain before, but now I'm a bit more open to ideas.

Thanks for now! Speak soon

Matt