Great Zombie Movies?

I'm a great fan of George A Romero's zombie movies, as well as the various remakes (I note Zack Snyder's Dawn Of The Dead is on Sunday). However, can anybody recommend any other good zombie movies? Or zombiesh movies?

The SpiceWorld movie had four zombies in the lead roles. And do movies written by zombies count?

This is a sit-com/comedy site, so have to mention Shaun of the Dead.

28 Days Later is pretty good. It loses its way after a great start but it has some suitably gory moments.

Slither is a zombiesh movie that is worth a look.

Slither is some weird way.

Wild Zero!

Ace Japanese Rock Zombie film. It's fantastic.

Shaun of the Dead is my favorite. Another great, very fun Zombie film is
The Return of the Living Dead. Check it out.

I love Shaun of the Dead-although it freaked me out a bit when I first saw it

'Theatre of Blood'. Great and grizzly movie about a bitter and twisted Shakespearian actor Vincent Price knocking off a number of theatre critics who denied him Best Actor of the Year Award that he felt he deserved, and murdering them one by one in parodies of some of Shakespeare's grislier scenes.

Some of the murders are quite extraordinarily gruesome. Arthur Lowe's henpecked critic has his head sawn off while asleep (in a parody of Cymbeline) and Robert Morley's plumply effete dandy is force-fed a pie made from his beloved poodles, choking him to death (cf Titus Andronicus). Jack Hawkins and Michael Horden also meet unpleasant ends.

Ok, and whle it's not exactly a zombie film, it still scared the crap out of me the first time I saw it and that's why it's got my vote. Teary