This is your life (not for the easily offended)

I know a few shows have parodied who do you think you are recently but this is my quite twisted this is your life/who do you think you are sketch.

Presenter: Well we're here with a very interesting show for you this evening, This is Mr Geoff Wickham and he grew up an orphan, with no love or friends or meaning in his life, isn't that right Geoff?

Geoff: (pause) errr yes

Presenter: awww, well I have a special surprise for you, Geoff we have tracked down your biological parents

Geoff: (shocked and excited) wow

Presenter: and their both dead

Geoff: oh

Presenter: but we can tell you about their history and perhaps shed some light on why you had to grow up in such heart rendering conditions, would you like that?

Geoff: yes, please

Presenter: well you grew up in Lincoln didn't you but your Mother actually travelled round a lot and that's because she was a...whore! How does that make you feel?

Geoff: not good

Presenter: no not good is it?

Geoff: no

Presenter: so your mother gave you up so she could continue whoring, all over the country until she contracted both syphillis and gonorrhea, the doctors aren't sure which killed her first. Maybe better news for your Father

Geoff: I.....I should hope so

Presenter: well there's not your father was a renowned rapist

Geoff: Jesus

Presenter: He fled England for America but old habits die hard and he was hung after one ratherviolent homosexual rape, how does that make you feel?

Geoff: Well a bit.....I don't know...It's a lot to take in

Presenter: mmmmhmmm it is, we did out and this is some good news that you do have one fully biological sibling, we're sure you have many half brothers and sisters but that would be too many to track down because your mum was a....(he waits for Geoff to inervene)

Geoff: whore

Presenter: that's right Geoff a whore, now here is the good news yyou got married recently didn't you Geoff?

Geoff: yes

Presenter: make you happy?

Geoff: very, it's great we're hoping to start a family soon

Presnter: ooooh don't think you should

Geoff: excuse me

Presenter: because Geoff da da da da your wife is also your sister, isn't that great?

Geoff: no, are you joking?

Presenter: not at all you have married and quite likely had intercourse with your sister slash wife and that is about all we have time for, enjoy yourself Geoff?

Geoff:....well

Presenter: Brilliant (starts waving to camera then to Geoff) wave

Geoff: what?

Presenter: wave

Geoff waves to camera half heartedly

end

This would work in a shocking Frankie Boyle 'Tramadol Nights' kind of way.

Your problem is that most of the audience knows exactly what's coming as soon as the presenter mentions Geoff's recent marriage.

You need to finish very quickly from there or, better still, throw in a twist.

All imho, of course.

Not watched tramadol nights yet, really I just wanted to depict a man getting the worst news of his life from an idiot TV presenter who is undearably happy and insensitive. In my twisted mind that's funny!

Any ideas on the twist? as I would like to make the finish stronger

Try changing or twisting the build up and leave the finish.
It might prove to be easier.