DPTV - Episode 4

Episode 4, of our internet reality/comedy show - DPTV

http://www.vimeo.com/15717124/

Would love to get some feedback on this!!

Kind regards

Demay

www.facebook.com/dptvuk www.vimeo.com/dptvuk

''DPTV is a brand new internet show, bringing you a unique mixture of reality T.V, comedy, music, and general blogging.

Silly behaviour is a must for all those involved, and whether it be annoying the general public, hitting the pubs/clubs, or just causing mischief, DPTV can always raise a smile or two.

Presented by, and starring, Demay & Preacher aka Dale Mullins, and Ryan Mullins''

I never do critiqueing on anything that's not a witten posting. BUT I also hate seeing postings with zero comments. SO 4 the very 1st time -
just like Prince Buster - I went one step beyond. I watched 2.48 mins
of the 4th of your efforts. Now I know why I should stick to what I know, resist my zero comments weakness and also understand why some zero comments a fully justified.
OK, now to my comments:
I think your two are way ahead of my time. I couldn't wait for the funny stuff to start, and after the said 2.48 mins I gave up. Maybe I missed the point? Also, the sound was so weak I couldn't understand any of the dialogue and, as result, I failed to get any of the humour that appeared to making you laugh. The idea was nice and original. You should try flogging it to a TV channel. I think Rancid Camera could
be a good name to go with. Good luck, and happy Christmas.

Quote: Stephen Birch @ December 1 2010, 11:28 PM GMT

I never do critiqueing on anything that's not a witten posting. BUT I also hate seeing postings with zero comments. SO 4 the very 1st time -
just like Prince Buster - I went one step beyond. I watched 2.48 mins
of the 4th of your efforts. Now I know why I should stick to what I know, resist my zero comments weakness and also understand why some zero comments a fully justified.
OK, now to my comments:
I think your two are way ahead of my time. I couldn't wait for the funny stuff to start, and after the said 2.48 mins I gave up. Maybe I missed the point? Also, the sound was so weak I couldn't understand any of the dialogue and, as result, I failed to get any of the humour that appeared to making you laugh. The idea was nice and original. You should try flogging it to a TV channel. I think Rancid Camera could
be a good name to go with. Good luck, and happy Christmas.

Hey - thanks for taking a look!!

There was no sound in the first segment (the part you watched) as the 'annoying the public with a skipping rope' act was mainly visual - There was no dialouge!! Our camera has a pretty good mic :)

Shame you couldn't have stuck through to watch some of the other sketches throughout the episode.

Thanks again for taking the time!

Demay