I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue - Series 54

This is the latest email newsletter concerning ISIHAC from Jon Naismith.

I bring news of the first two recordings in the Autumn/Winter series of 'I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue'.

The recordings will take place on the evenings of:

Sunday 21st November 2010 at Leeds Town Hall
Saturday 18th December 2010 at the Hawth, Crawley

(N.B. A planned third recording on Tuesday 18th January at the Belgrade Theatre Coventry has today been cancelled due to the fact that the theatre managed to double book us, and took three months to discover their error)

The participants will be the usual team of Jack Dee in the chair, with regulars Tim Brooke-Taylor, Barry Cryer, Graeme Garden, Colin Sell and a guest panellist.

Tickets for each of these recordings are priced at £9, £7 and £5. Each recording starts at 7.30pm (with doors opening at 7pm) and finishes around 10.15pm (10.30 absolute latest). There is one 20 minute interval. No more than 4 tickets will be allocated per applicant.

The onsale dates and booking details of each recording are as follows:

Leeds Town Hall - Sunday 21st November
Onsale date/time: Friday 29th October, 10am
Box Office Tel. No: 0113 224 3801
Box Office Address: The City Centre Box Office, The Carriageworks Theatre, 3 Millennium Square, Leeds LS2 3AD.
Booking fee: 50p (only if you require tickets posting out)

Hawth, Crawley - Saturday 18th December 2010
Onsale date/time: Thursday 4th November at 10:30am
Box Office Tel. No: 01293 553636
Box Office Address: The Hawth Theatre, Hawth Avenue, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 6YZ - they have a box office in the foyer
Booking fee: £2 per website transaction (not per ticket) or £2.50 per telephone booking.

As ever, we'd advise booking early to avoid disappointment, as these tickets go very fast.

In other news, there are still some tickets left for our otherwise sold out 'I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue' touring show (Jack Dee hosting, plus Tim, Barry, Graeme and Jeremy) in Newcastle, Ipswich and Oxford. These are on sale now and can be obtained from the theatre box offices:

Newcastle City Halls- Wednesday 8th December
Show starts 7.30pm (finishes at around 10pm)
Box Office: 0191 2612606

The Ipswich Regent- Sunday 12th December
Box Office: 01473 433100

The New Theatre, Oxford- Monday 13th December
Box Office: 0844 847 1585

We're also - if you can possibly believe such a thing - on Twitter @ISIHAClue, where Graeme Garden has been busily tweeting for several weeks now. If you're a member of the twitterati yourself, you might find it a more convenient way to pick up all the Clue news.