Partridge film Page 3

Aw.

Cheers zooo. I literally wept, literally in the sense of not actually.

Quote: jacparov @ November 17, 2007, 12:00 AM

they made 9 boring hours of that stupid hobbit thing but nobody moaned, surely there is room for this.

Laughing out loud

cheers aaron, i sometimes think that me and my mate are the only two people who didn't like it. (we walked out of the cinema we were so bored.)

Well for a diehard fan like you it probably would work! ;)

The Yanks paying for it doesn't fill me with any enthusiasm. That sounds 'glossy'. I'd rather he did a cinema verite / Blair Witch type thing on a low budget.

Quote: jacparov @ November 17, 2007, 12:29 AM

cheers aaron, i sometimes think that me and my mate are the only two people who didn't like it. (we walked out of the cinema we were so bored.)

The book is drivel too! (for me!)

Diehard? V partridge replaces mclean and fights terrorists? That does sound glossy!

the books- i've heard that, find it hard to believe that anything could be as boring as those films. Nurse betty probably comes close but thats it.

I barely know anyone who does like LOTR.
Thank god.

Can we start up a LOTR Unfan Club?

Yes.

:)

Quote: Aaron @ November 17, 2007, 12:57 AM

Can we start up a LOTR Unfan Club?

Yes! I agree with what they said in Clerks 2, its just hours and hours of watching some people walking! Couldnt make it past the first one.

Quote: Jay72 @ November 16, 2007, 5:48 PM

The fact that Coogan is now accepted in America

Where? Latin America? South America?

even though they wouldn't understand a single previous episode if they watched it a 1000 times

It probably wouldn't make it out of major cities, so it's not a big deal.

I just don't find Partridge that funny. Maybe it's one of those "if I hadn't watched green wing" things.