Raoul Moat Rambo Montage Page 3

Not you rather your deeply tiresome moral grandstanding.

I'm actually working on a speak up-stand up course for people with mental health issues (stalled now thank you Mr Cameron). Humor is away of sharing problems and by doing so lessening them.

Quote: sootyj @ July 14 2010, 10:15 PM BST

Not you rather your deeply tiresome moral grandstanding.

I'm actually working on a speak up-stand up course for people with mental health issues (stalled now thank you Mr Cameron). Humor is away of sharing problems and by doing so lessening them.

Sorry for making you sigh so deeply SootyJ. We probably agree on more things than you realise I just don't agree on your opinion of myself! Look at what what I actually say rather than what you imagine you hearing me say.

I just see me picked at by a fella who makes his money by making paedophilia, violence and misogeny exiting for those with no humour and minimal literacy.

I should buy one of your books. Tesco's sell them half price by the dented beans.

When your invitation to Richard and Judy's book club?

In all honesty if you're being honest. I suspect we agree on very little.

Quote: sootyj @ July 14 2010, 10:22 PM BST

I just see me picked at by a fella who makes his money by making paedophilia, violence and misogeny exiting for those with no humour and minimal literacy.

I should buy one of your books. Tesco's sell them half price by the dented beans.

Have you read any of them?

Nope but there's a lot of books I haven't had time or inclination to read.

The reviews were enlightening.

Quote: sootyj @ July 14 2010, 10:24 PM BST

Nope but there's a lot of books I haven't had time or inclination to read.

The reviews were enlightening.

Nuff said.

Quote: sootyj @ July 14 2010, 9:58 PM BST

N.B. 2 Moat jokes I tried with Newsjack.

1 Raoul Moet...and I thought I took Holland's defeat badly.

>_<

Moat killed himself almost two days before Holland lost their first game, the final.

The joke doesn't work.

did you write a book MP and what is it?
I just bought...'The new Comedy Writing Step By Step' by Gene Perret, it's brill

Quote: sootyj @ July 14 2010, 10:22 PM BST

In all honesty if you're being honest. I suspect we agree on very little.

Soot, I haven't read the full thread because quite frankly I am sick to death of hearing about Moat. I was brought up on the roughest council estate in my area (which to be honest was, and still is very tame compared to what you see on TV). I had a pretty normal upbringing but I knew people who it turned out had led very shitty lives from a young age. None of them ever went close to executing/attempting to like Moat. Discussion boards are always going to provoke disagreements over such emotive subjects but I think your comments above are unnecessary. I still consider myself to be a new boy around here so I may be unaware of any previous 'history' between you and Marc P. Anyway, nose stuck in, nose butting out.

Not sure how you're entirely fair remarks match to that quote?

I don't say Moat's motivations were his upbringing anymore than his mental health. Like most men of violence he has taken his story to the grave.

Maybe he was just one of those angry types? Maybe it was love misdirected or disapointment. I don't know.

I just have a very, very strong objection to knee jerk "he acted in an abberant way ergo he is mentally ill."

Perfectly sane people commit perfectly horrible crimes every day.

Sorry Soot for not making myself clear. I just meant the personal comments regarding Marc P's book not anything to do with Moat.

Quote: Nick Parkinson @ July 14 2010, 8:02 PM BST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBPf4qoAe_Q

Welcome to the site, Nick. Wave :)

:D

Quote: Will Cam @ July 14 2010, 11:20 PM BST

Sorry Soot for not making myself clear. I just meant the personal comments regarding Marc P's book not anything to do with Moat.

Hey he disses my art.

I am an artist (not a very good one mind). But puns are my Sunflowers, satire my David and cock jokes my Mona Lisa.

Quote: Will Cam @ July 14 2010, 11:25 PM BST

:D

Is that Will Hay by the way... absolute comedy hero of mine?

Quote: sootyj @ July 14 2010, 11:27 PM BST

Hey he disses my art.

I am an artist (not a very good one mind). But puns are my Sunflowers, satire my David and cock jokes my Mona Lisa.

Yeah I diss you all the time don't I??? No.