Comedy Songs Page 2

Ah. OK.

Well, you can find a couple of my original compositions at:

http://www.mikeyj.info/songs.php

Mind you, "Roll A Fat One" isn't exactly a comedy song, but "All I Want For Xmas Is A Marijuana Plant" is. (obviously)

Nice :) Just sent you an email

Email received, reply sent, but you probably know that now. :P

Here's one I made earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CEHdemnGD0

:D Well guys this has turned out to be a very interesting thread for me.

I have received many samples of work and I have been very impressed with the majority :)

Just to let you all know, I have already invested in one song :D It needed a few changes, but on the whole I think that it will work for me.

By the way, I am still interested in further songs :)

Thanks everyone. Your efforts are truly appreciated.

Phil

Quote: Afinkawan @ June 24 2010, 12:22 PM BST

my song is only about 30 seconds long, depending on how much of a fretboard wanker the guitarist is.

I'd manage to turn it into a 5 second song and 25 seconds of real wanking.

Quote: SlagA @ July 4 2010, 9:58 AM BST

I'd manage to turn it into a 5 second song and 25 seconds of real wanking.

Wouldn't you agree that a guitar is like a beautiful woman....there is the sinuous curves of the body, the charming sound she makes if handled well, and you have one hand round her neck whilst fingering the bottom.

I can provide you with lyrics - are you looking for original humour? If you let me know what you're looking for I'll send you some samples. We can take it (or leave it) from there.

Quote: phil evans @ June 23 2010, 9:17 PM BST

Hi Guys

Has anyone on here written or good at writing comedy songs? I am in the market :)

Phil

I've written a bunch of comedy songs. No idea if they're good or not, tho! :P

Quote: benno45 @ August 31 2010, 9:50 AM BST

I Havn't got any finished songs but I always thought a paradoy of Rod Stewarts "same old song" as "same old thong" would be good. but songs arn't really my thing.

You're just going to leave that one here, right where Weird Al can read it?!