If you won the lottery... Page 2

You made the Shat king? Good move he deserved it.

So a nice quiet time with no kids? Sounds fun, gonna hunt down all the yarn? Maybe sabotage the yarn?

I'd buy advertising space on TV and broadcast subversive anti-consumerist ads.

Quote: Curt @ June 27 2010, 10:08 PM BST

Hey Gavin! Work is great with no kids in the building. It's just paper work and hanging out with adults...it's like one of those real jobs!
Also that Wacom tablet I bought = badass!

Awesome what stuff you done on the Wacom matey?

What tablet did you get Curt?

Quote: sootyj @ June 27 2010, 10:11 PM BST

You made the Shat king? Good move he deserved it.

So a nice quiet time with no kids? Sounds fun, gonna hunt down all the yarn? Maybe sabotage the yarn?

That teacher took back her room after the second semester thank Begeejus! Second semester I've had to travel between two classes with a rolly cart filled with textbooks.

Quote: Gavin @ June 27 2010, 10:21 PM BST

Awesome what stuff you done on the Wacom matey?

Pretty much just a wedding invite for a friend and playing around with some cartooning.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 27 2010, 10:24 PM BST

What tablet did you get Curt?

I got a medium Intuos4 and am loving it so far. Waaaaaaay easier than playing with my stupid mini projector/wiimote/led pen makeshift tablet. >_<

That cuts a very sad image. I hate moving offices.

haha yea the kids seemed to actually feel sorry for me as I moved through the packed hallways with books falling all over the place.

Quote: Curt @ June 27 2010, 10:30 PM BST

haha yea the kids seemed to actually feel sorry for me as I moved through the packed hallways with books falling all over the place.

Did they start singing "Close every door to me" from Joseph in sad piping little voices. Perhaps as an aged janitor accompanies on his harmonica?

Quote: Curt @ June 27 2010, 10:27 PM BST

I got a medium Intuos4 and am loving it so far. Waaaaaaay easier than playing with my stupid mini projector/wiimote/led pen makeshift tablet. >_<

Ha! Cool.

Quote: chipolata @ June 27 2010, 8:02 PM BST

I'd buy an island. Or peninsula, if islands are too expensive.

Laughing out loud

Buy 50,000,000 lottery tickets - well it's for good causes isn't it!

I would pay off my debts first. Then buy a house.

Same here.
Simple (boring), but true!

I haven't got any debts and my mortgage is paid in 24 months so I'm afraid I will just have to spend all mine on hookers (what's the going rate for a clean one nowadays?).

Withno fullbacks or props your team has no chance.