I've just seen... Page 23

I watched Being John Malkovich on Friday and The Big Lebowski yesterday, and both were very good but very mental. I started watching The Spirit last night, too, and still have half an hour left to watch of it, but it's even more odd! I can't decide if it's intentionally as ridiculous as it seems. It works to some extent, and I want to see the end, but jeeeez it's cringey.

Lebowski is quite good.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 18 2010, 8:18 PM BST

I started watching The Spirit last night, too, and still have half an hour left to watch of it, but it's even more odd! I can't decide if it's intentionally as ridiculous as it seems. It works to some extent, and I want to see the end, but jeeeez it's cringey.

I haven't seen it, but The Spirit got absolutely slated when it came out.

I watched Live! last night. The film about a television network that makes a reality show about Russian Roulette. Enjoyable, and the Russian Roulette scenes were very tense, but the end was too neat, and I didn't believe it would have played out like it did. Eve Mendez was hot hot hot though. Lovey

That sounds rather good, actually.

Quote: zooo @ April 22 2010, 10:56 AM BST

That sounds rather good, actually.

It is, definitely. I enjoyed it a lot. Plus it had Starsky in. Or Hutch. I always get them two confused. ;)

District 13. Like Escape From New York with free-running and French people. Very enjoyable.

Yeah I liked that too. :)

Fish Tank. It's well gritty.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ April 29 2010, 9:57 AM BST

Fish Tank. It's well gritty.

Do you mean worthy and depressing?

I thought he was doing a joke about fish tanks.

Quote: zooo @ April 29 2010, 12:12 PM BST

I can never tell with that bloody Lucas! Although I've heard Fish Tank is a grim un.

Quote: chipolata @ April 29 2010, 12:10 PM BST

Do you mean worthy and depressing?

Basically. It's good worthy and depressing, though.

Quote: zooo @ April 29 2010, 12:12 PM BST

No. No jokes here, I'm afraid. :(

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 18 2010, 8:18 PM BST

I watched Being John Malkovich on Friday

Love that film. If you get a chance to see 'Adaptation' you might like that as well.

Bought the Robert Downey Jnr 'Sherlock Holmes' and 'Invictus' on DVD from the souk today, but they've been dubbed into French. :(

Kick Ass. Good, but not as great as some people seem to think. The violence is sometimes funny, but didn't find the rest of it that hilarious.

The trailer to Four Lions was really funny though.