The Smile thread :) Page 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4

Just remembered seeing this... have a look! It's funny!

www.cuteoverload.com - general cuteness www.gofugyourself.com - for folks who like to laugh at fashion victims :D

See.......no one can resist the lure of the smile thread!

I can - cos I'm a miserable old git!

I always smile when I remember a lad, many years ago, had a bleeding nose following a game of rugby. He was in the bar after the match and his nose was still trickling a bit so, in his slightly euphoric state, a good few beers inside him and a large audience to show off to, he got a (new, before anyone asks) tampon off his girl and shoved it up his nose. What he didn't plan on was that it became so swollen with the blood that it sucked up he had to go to A&E to have it removed.

AAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Pillock.

Im currently being disturbed by my 13 year old brother who is making me watch A Clockwork Orange. eep! I need this thread!

Cor blimey. He's watching it at 13? Its a great film but maybe not for 13 year olds. I remember seeing Alien when I was about 11 and being scared for days :(

Hmm well he seems to think it's suitable-he read the book first, so my parents arent so bothered-but its freaking me a bit even :|

Come on, it's not scary! Odd certainly, but not scary!

Yeah I have to admit it never scared me. Only Hellraiser films freak me out. I really can't handle them. I can't even be in the same building when it's playing! Seriously, it scares me that much.

Carry on Screaming is about my limit.

Quote: Aaron @ October 24, 2007, 6:32 PM

Come on, it's not scary! Odd certainly, but not scary!

I never said it was scary. Bad influence more like. I remember searching for hours through Antique shops looking for a porcelin penis after I saw Clockwork Orange.

Laughing out loud

Aaron bought them all ;)

Quote: ajp29 @ October 25, 2007, 10:38 AM

I never said it was scary.

No, but SF did.

Quote: Leevil @ October 25, 2007, 11:26 AM

Aaron bought them all ;)

He says, trying desperately to pass the blame. :P