Yobi Laugh Page 3

Quote: David Bussell @ March 29 2010, 3:43 PM GMT

Damn it, more fierce competition to smite!

I'm sure you'll smite the good smite all right. I was very surprised we stayed in the competition yesterday.

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 29 2010, 3:47 PM GMT

Just watched "The X Husband" in your signature link. Laughing out loud Excellent stuff.

Cheers! :D

A shame to see that the bloke who did the Sid James impression was eliminated. Yet the girl in the bikini is still there. Strange that.

Well, I'm not thinking of smiteing anyone yet, let's all get to the final 1st!!! Then we can start trash talking and being unsporting and stuff!

Quote: Mat Brooks @ March 30 2010, 6:35 AM GMT

Well, I'm not thinking of smiteing anyone yet, let's all get to the final 1st!!! Then we can start trash talking and being unsporting and stuff!

Sure thing, Matt, now can I have my mum back?

To be honest mate, I don't think you'd want her once I'm done with her!

Did you hear that, BCG? Vote for Bussell, Ricketts & Stott or your mother could be next!

No everyones mother will be returned to them relitively unharmed once the competition is over, on a serious note, it's actually my mums birthday today.

Wow, the finals are here, and BCG members are still in it, were the best!, but now you can only make one vote per contest, so now I'm gonna turn on everyone and kidnap peoples mothers to get votes,

or you can just vote for whoever you want to win.