Captions Competition - Up for it? Page 21

Spice Girls and Atomic Kitten reform to front anti-alcohol campaign.

Although originally designed for human pleasure the SexDroids seemed to have quite different ideas.

It was the first time that Schrodinger had ever entered the box himself, and it did raise a few new questions.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ March 14 2010, 10:48 PM GMT

It was the first time that Schrodinger had ever entered the box himself, and it did raise a few new questions.

:D

As soon as Brian started up the Toyota he had an almost imperceptible feeling of foreboding.

As the Post boy prepared to deliver a Fresh Batch of scripts to the Writers Room he did wonder why they always asked for a fresh can of Petrol.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ March 18 2010, 10:17 PM GMT

'Despite new evidence, Left-wing union leaders continue to deny that British Leyland was cursed by the restrictive practices of the 1970s.'

'Oh Tommy, when you invited me to watch you polish your tortoise, I was hoping it was a euphemism.'

"We can do this, guys. Three in the front, five in the back, two in the boot. Ready?"

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ March 6 2010, 12:09 AM GMT

Eventually Princess Daisy realised that Mario wasn't coming back, and resigned herself to a life with Donkey Kong.

From the back seat of his car, Dave thought the loud wails were his date's appreciation of his sexual technique.

Green Peace' idea for replacing petrol tankers with reduced carbon distribution fails to impress.

After several unsuccessful attempts to start the vehicle the RAC resorted to desperate measures.

In the days before hair dye, the traditional cure for curly-headed gingas was to drink themselves to death before they reached adulthood.

"Then once you have wiped the shell clean, you flip them over, pour in the oil, toss in a match, and voila! an instant no fuss barbecue."

Quote: Timbo @ March 20 2010, 12:30 PM GMT

After several unsuccessful attempts to start the vehicle the RAC resorted to desperate measures.

Laughing out loud

Please excuse me. But adultery is so last year.

I'll see your bale of hay, and raise you two sugarlumps.

Although forbidden to speak, there were ways of getting around the secrecy of the confessional.

America's most humane butcher always insisted on his clients coming to a meet-and-greet to help prepare them for their big day.