Happy Birthday Elliot Page 3

Ellie is far to effective to be in the UN :D

s/to/too/

Quote: EllieJP @ March 15 2010, 2:17 PM GMT

I think not ordering speakers is a good idea, as then Elliot choose what kind he wants for his room.

What type of speakers did I want in my room? Cheap and effective ones. :D

Looking forward to them arriving.

Aaargh! Sorry that this is so late -

Happy Birthday dear Elliot
I'm sorry that I forgot
It's like when we heard about that British boy who was
Kidnapped in Pakistan and then discovered that
He wasn't white, so no one gave a crap

I hope you had a brilliant time (but as you don't drink, smoke or take drugs, I'm not sure what a brilliant time for you involves).

Super mega Happy Birthday greetings! Wave

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ March 16 2010, 4:48 PM GMT

Aaargh! Sorry that this is so late -

Happy Birthday dear Elliot
I'm sorry that I forgot
It's like when we heard about that British boy who was
Kidnapped in Pakistan and then discovered that
He wasn't white, so no one gave a crap

I hope you had a brilliant time (but as you don't drink, smoke or take drugs, I'm not sure what a brilliant time for you involves).

Super mega Happy Birthday greetings! Wave

What are you doing that means you can't post on time? It's certainly not writing Sit (Comm) Mission episodes! Unimpressed

I'm looking for a proper job at the moment and having my usual fun with the taxman from when I did have a job.

The need to earn money has reached a crucial point in my life, so I've had to put my hobbies on hold until I'm in a better fiscal position.

Once I'm able to dive into my Scrooge McDuck piles of gold coins, I'll be back on here 24/7 annoying people.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ March 16 2010, 4:48 PM GMT

Mainly tea and music. :D

Thanks, I think. :P

Happy birthday Elliot. Hope you got enough money to keep the British music industry afloat.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Chappers @ March 18 2010, 12:53 AM GMT

Happy birthday Elliot. Hope you got enough money to keep the British music industry afloat.

I think I got enough money to keep Chris Martin in expensive rags for another day. It's all going to be okay.

Happy Birthday again big man! :D

Happy Birthday Elliot

Yes indeed! Happy Birthday!

Happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Hazzy Birsday!