Andrew Dodds: Introduction to my comedy lectures Page 2

I couldn't say he doesn't really exist, because that's not allowed. I partly like what you're doing Andrew and I see what you're getting at, but I think you're aiming at the wrong targets.

Dolly, I am glad to see you remember the sketch however Gordon Brown et al are sending the troops out with equpitment older than Nana Dorris's TV (accssery satire) and hence I feel totally justified in using this as the meat of my comedy deli special.

Well I don't mind entering into fiction, it can be fun but - like a prossie pretending to fancy a customer - only if everyone knows what's really going on.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ February 23 2010, 3:18 PM GMT

like a prossie pretending to fancy a customer

Did you ever have to do that, Dolly? Pleased

Quote: chipolata @ February 23 2010, 3:30 PM GMT

Did you ever have to do that, Dolly? Pleased

Trust you to lower the tone.

Only if I wanted a drink and a lift home.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ February 23 2010, 3:31 PM GMT

Trust you to lower the tone.

(smut)

Could we please not talk about prostitutes my mum's one. (Comic instinct rather than any use of 'comedy reasoning').

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ February 23 2010, 3:18 PM GMT

Well I don't mind entering into fiction, it can be fun but - like a prossie pretending to fancy a customer - only if everyone knows what's really going on.

For my crying out loud my love, which bloomin planet have you been streafastly transported to not think I am legit.

I'm no John Wayne (comical reference to the more familar term 'cowboy' to denote an industry proffessional out to fleece the masses). I see no problem if you and your colleagues (and no doubt in some case friends) enter into contract with me, for me to share the expertise which has helped attain my current standing for a bargain £80 one day bumper session.

I'm sure it's a bargain and there's certainly a gap in the market. :)

Quote: Marc P @ February 23 2010, 3:11 PM GMT

Why didn't he get any in the second series then?

Artistic differences.

Marc rather than sniping at the suggestion of my seminars why not spend the best eighty pound of your life and see for yourself.

For the same reason I don't ring premium rate numbers to get advice from Mystic Meg.

Are you related to blackdahlia1, Andrew?

Quote: Andrew Dodds Comedy Guru @ February 23 2010, 3:50 PM GMT

Artistic differences.

Marc rather than sniping at the suggestion of my seminars why not spend the best eighty pound of your life and see for yourself.

I've already spent the best eighty pound of my life. I forget her name...

Andrew Dodds, IT David, Sebastian Orange-News, or whatever else you're calling yourself this week: go away, you sad, sad little man.

I wonder what your employers at Manchester City Council would think of your use of time and equipment? Should I let them know?

At least he has a job!