Comic strip (sort of)

Hallo
I did this last night and I'm having trouble discerning whether it's funny or just absolutely ridiculous. I'm afraid I'll have to link to it as it is drawn (terribly).

That's a pointer, actually. I know the drawing is bad. There is literally nothing I can do about that, was just sort of doing it for fun. But would like to know whether it actually makes anyone laugh or if it's just too weird.

Thanks
Sarah

http://shitatlife.weebly.com/destroyed-by-admin.html

I thought that was really good, made me laugh anyway.

:D Nice one sglen.

Thank you! That's a relief! I thought I might have just gone slightly mad...

Cheers!

LOL.

Hahaha very good. "Vow or shit off!" :D

Haha, very good.

I likes this allot!
The drawing isnt great, but then it doesn't need to be, the comedy is good and the bad drawing gives it some character.

I love Explosm and that's not very well drawn at all!

I enjoyed that.
Good stuff.

Quote: Jon Pearson @ January 15 2010, 3:19 PM GMT

I likes this allot!
The drawing isnt great, but then it doesn't need to be, the comedy is good and the bad drawing gives it some character.

I love Explosm and that's not very well drawn at all!

Haha! Yeah, you should see what it looks like when I don't use paint. This is about 10 times better than I can do by hand!

Hadn't seen that website before. That's quite cool.

Thanks all for reading and your nice comments. This one's a keeper, methinks.

Hi sglen,
I feel a bit cheeky giving my views as I only took the plunge and joined up yesterday (and can't post any of my own efforts at the moment due to a slight formatting problem I have) but...

I laughed out loud at this and found the simplistic drawings actually added to the enjoyment. I have seen some fantastic comedy animation on YouTube which fell flat due to the writing not actually containing anything funny. substance over style gets my vote everytime.

Really liked it sglen. Shades of Demetri Martin and The Life and Times of Tim.
:D

Brilliant. And I think the drawing style is quite charming.