he/she obviously doesn't see the irony of his hatred

Topic: Racist joke thread

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/14339

Quote: bushbaby @ July 9 2009, 10:28 AM GMT

Maybe someday we'll see white folks among the crowd

Quote: bushbaby @ January 11 2010, 2:17 PM GMT

That's my niece BTW

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

What's funny about that, being racist are you?
I guess there won't be many on here that can boast black/Jewish/Israeli/Scottish in their families even though they're crying racist to me.

You do realise if this was an 80s sex comedy of manners, by this stage you'd be sitting up in bed with a duvet just covering Bush's boobs and both of you smoking.

Quote: bushbaby @ January 11 2010, 3:07 PM GMT

I guess there won't be many on here that can boast black/Jewish/Israeli/Scottish in their families even though they're crying racist to me

That's my niece BTW

"A white commenter only called black commenters names, never white ones. To one black commenter he said:

That's right. Go play on train tracks and get hit by a train. No one wants you alive.

But he did not think he was racist either. To 'prove' it he said:

Oh and by the way, four of my best friends have been blackā€¦ My brother is married to a black a girl, too.

If anything the black-best-friend/relative argument shows that the speaker does not know much about racism and is blind to it.

Rastapopulice!!!!!

Give me 2 fat portions dressed in Jerk-seasoning,
and this time go easy on the Curry powder on the chips,
and lastly have it shoved nice and tight up an Arse, with dripping.

I thank you.

I think this thread has been hijacked

Quote: bushbaby @ January 11 2010, 3:07 PM GMT

I guess there won't be many on here that can boast black/jewish/Israeli/Scottish in their families even though they're crying racist to me

GOTCHA!!

Quote: bushbaby @ January 3 2008, 1:36 PM GMT

We're humans and as such racist inwardly. Blacks don't like whites,(they refer to 'us' as white honkies) etc etc. It's just that we can't broadcast it.
We're not much different to animals, you never see a tiger in a lion's den, do you?

Fly this thread to Cuba or I start shooting posters!

You can't beat real dedication. It's what you need.

Or lung cancer.

Quote: Morrace @ January 11 2010, 3:54 PM GMT

GOTCHA!!

you sure have a problem, maybe not racism but that's not always the worst trait in a human. You do realise you're attacking an old age pensioner?

I preferred the underlying ideas more as the little pieces you put up before. This set seems very obnoxious and if you don't get people on your side, so to speak, they're probably not going to laugh. The whole section slagging off white people says nothing original and isn't funny to me either. I think you would be better served sticking to self-deprecating stuff, like the Subway sandwich bit, looking at the minutiae of your life and how it makes you feel shit about existence (It's a feeling that other people share so they could empathise, which helps people find things funny, IMO), and that was what I felt was underneath your original posts.

Good luck if you do give it a go.

:)

That's my niece BTW

Quote: bushbaby @ January 3 2008, 1:36 PM GMT

We're humans and as such racist inwardly. Blacks don't like whites (they refer to 'us' as white honkies) etc etc. It's just that we can't broadcast it.
We're not much different to animals, you never see a tiger in a lion's den, do you?

"That's my niece BTW"

January 6, 2010, 9:07 PM GMT Edited by Morrace on January 6 2010, 9:08 PM GMT View user's profile

Quote: Mannikin Bird @ January 6 2010, 9:02 PM GMT

Laughing out loud
Good Stand-up, I think.

View original

Morrace wrote...
I see it as a priest in the pulpit.

PRIEST:
Dearly beloved... You know you're a fat c**t when...

Maybe I'd be funnier doing jokes about obese people, they're a minority too