Status report Page 1,635

I remember that my flu led me to making my latest/earliest post on BCG. I couldn't get to sleep as my nose was permanently blocked, so I ended up coming on here at 4am in the morning.

Not sure what else to suggest, the Robyn. Just the usual lots of liquids and rest.

What shall I make to eat? Hmmm...

Quote: Ben @ December 12 2009, 6:28 PM GMT

Not sure what else to suggest, the Robyn. Just the usual lots of liquids and rest.

Apparently food, too. Though that may just be my parents trying to make me eat. Laughing out loud

Do you find eating hard? I can't bare to eat when I'm coldy/floozy.

I missed Christmas dinner last year. :(

I'm really hungry, actually! I'm probably eating more than I usually do, but the fact that I don't often eat a lot means my parents take any opportunity to get me to eat "enough".

I love eating! I eat nosh and smash, and mash and snosh!

I eat all the time and don't put any weight on. I'm officially a girl's worst friend.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ December 12 2009, 4:27 PM GMT

http://www.homesteadnet.com/advancedsearchresults.asp?mls=920892&mode=view

This is the house we are considering putting in an offer on if everything with the kids goes according to plan. :)

Only four bedrooms though. If you're going to end up with 6 kids, shouldn't you plan to accommodate them all from the off?

Quote: Gavin @ December 12 2009, 4:30 PM GMT

'owt', surely?

Are you at the BSG meet, Aaron?

Quote: Ben @ December 12 2009, 6:50 PM GMT

I eat all the time and don't put any weight on. I'm officially a girl's worst friend.

Angry

No.

Quote: Ben @ December 12 2009, 6:56 PM GMT

Are you at the BSG meet, Aaron?

I forgot about that!

You always get ill around the Christmas meets, don't you?

Yeah. :S That's weeeeird.

Wants to play some sort of video game. But can't be arsed to plug video game-based console in.