CARPOOLERS

Show about four men who carpool to work together. We see their interactions and their families.

Having worked in many offices, I've never seen this social situation in real life. It looks like they are forcing this bond between the men because of they carpool together. And their individual situations are unispired: One man takes care of all the kids in the morning while the wife watched TV on the couch, another is suspicious of how much his wife make flipping houses so he snoops to find out if she makes more than him after she buys a $200 toaster, another one is new to the carpool (i.e., inept) and ends up being the butt of many jokes. And Jerry McConnell is divorced.

I didn't care for this. It didn't seem real and I didn't believe any of the characters. Not my thing. But hey, it's better than CAVEMEN right before it.

-Erik

Jerry O'Connell(Sliders) is funny in this show. So is Faith Ford(Hope And Faith, Murphy Brown). It has got better as it has progressed. Will be one of the new shows that I will watch regularly. It is very amusing.