Has anyone on here had a sitcom make it to TV? Page 4

I think their two daughters featured in the earlier Happy Ever After.

So....er.... the answer to the original question? Anyone? Rolling eyes Huh?

A few people on here have, but you don't see them about anymore. Some have been close. There are a few people around here who are likely to have that breakthrough in the next few years. Considering how competitive a field it is, it would be unlikely if there were many waving around a six episode deal.

A simple 'no' would have sufficed. :D

:D It's a very complex question in some ways, hence 54 posts on the subject. In other more realistic ways, however, yes, it's a very simple "No". :(

I know of one very famous comedy writer that posts here, under a nom de plume. There are probably quite a few more lurking, given this site's high profile on Google.

Quote: don rushmore @ November 16 2009, 8:19 PM GMT

I know of one very famous comedy writer that posts here, under a nom de plume.

Cool Don't tell everyone. They'll all want to be my friend and to be honest I couldn't handle that.

My God! Tim Dawson posts here? :O

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 16 2009, 8:22 PM GMT

My God! Tim Dawson posts here? :O

*cough* T.D is Aaron *cough*

Laughing out loud

Quote: don rushmore @ November 16 2009, 8:19 PM GMT

I know of one very famous comedy writer that posts here, under a nom de plume.

Any chance of asking him to post something funny?

Quote: Roodeye @ November 16 2009, 8:24 PM GMT

Any chance of asking him to post something funny?

How do you know it's a him? :)

Quote: bigfella @ November 16 2009, 8:54 PM GMT

How do you know it's a him? :)

If you think I'm going to answer that, BF - you've got another think coming. Laughing out loud

Now Don and Roodeye have made me too paranoid to moderate in case I'm bollocking up a potential mate in the biz. Ah, who am I kidding? Who'd want a sad little Welsh git in a gasmask as a mate. Even Facebook suggests I make SlagA's home page more attractive by posting on his wall.
Teary

I do know of two here but would I be insulting them if I questioned 'very big name'? Or have I just made every 'name' writer posting here under aliases as paranoid as me?

Congrats to jdubya for getting his BBC Three pilot commissioned (as mentioned on another thread). :)

Probably won't see him around here again much now, of course. Except when (hopefully) it airs and he gets to come back and read us all rip the shit out of it. :P ;)