How A Writer Dies - Blog Page 10

No worries.

:D

He's got a horror short story on there now. Worth a read...

And there's some filth about Sachsgate too...

Wave Marc Blake - for what my opinion is worth, just want to say you are a bit of a legend. Do keep ploughing on.
:)

I saw a copy of his novel in Borough Green and Wrotham station, left on a table with one of those honesty boxes, alongside discarded Agatha Christies and Len Deightons.

Although it's easy to wallow in pathos, it's lot more than I've achieved with writing.

Quote: Mark Norton @ November 3 2009, 9:52 AM GMT

I saw a copy of his novel in Borough Green and Wrotham station, left on a table with one of those honesty boxes

*snigger*

Quote: Mark Norton @ September 23 2009, 10:00 AM GMT

Join up; the more followers he has, the closer he is to that book deal...

http://flanerdrummer.blogspot.com/

Surely I'm in line for a book deal myself then! Maybe I'll force my sub-standard comedy on these people that only like me for my drumming.
Unimpressed

Just worth mentioning, for those who are interested (obviously), that Marc Blake has announced on Facebook that he's written a major piece about "Sitcom", which will be featured in The Independent On Sunday today. :)

Cheers Guys.
:D

Excellent article, Marc. I might not agree with all of your findings there, but it was a really well-written article and a breath of fresh air, when compared with the tunnel-vision pieces we usually get from TV critics on the subject. :)