*CRY*

Well as second crap work day draws to a close, in what has been a crap work week so far of a crap work month in which I feel I have achieved absolutley nothing, and see nothing left to try... I just wanna go home and cry.

Thoroughly fed up with everything at the moment.

How's everyone elses day?

Yeah same here .. I'm writing all day but it's a load of poo (got a sketch going on the side though! ;))

Able to pay the landlord a portion of the owed rent tonight so that's cheered me up a bit! At least I can walk through someone elses front door without feeling shite tonight! :)

here's the answer. make a big chocolate pudding and eat it all with custard. in bed.

Ho no, that costs money and time is money. Chocolate is not the answer to every problem you know!

Or, indeed, any problem.

Unless that problem is a chocolate craving, of course.

If choclolate and custard knew anything about what I'm doing I'd be happy in fact they probably do, because at the moment it feels like I know f-all.

Angry

If I eat chocolate then I get worried that I'm getting fat and if I get worried about getting fat then I get worried about my mentality to food and if I get worried about that then I worry that all this worrying is turning me into George Costanza.

Quote: dannyjb1 @ September 25, 2007, 3:51 PM

Well as second crap work day draws to a close, in what has been a crap work week so far of a crap work month in which I feel I have achieved absolutley nothing, and see nothing left to try... I just wanna go home and cry.

Thoroughly fed up with everything at the moment.

How's everyone elses day?

Im at work now and feel the same tbh....

OH GOD 33 seconds of my break left!!!

Quote: dannyjb1 @ September 25, 2007, 4:09 PM

If choclolate and custard knew anything about what I'm doing I'd be happy in fact they probably do, because at the moment it feels like I know f-all.

Angry

Well they do say it's not what you know...

...so now you find out that "they" don't know what they are talking about, anymore than I do! Ho no!

I'm fed up at mo. Gonna cheer myself up with some kfc.

Quote: dannyjb1 @ September 25, 2007, 3:51 PM

I feel I have achieved absolutley nothing

You've overtaken me in pointless thread starting?

Tuesday is my day off and I went shopping, so I'm reasonably happy today.

F**k that, I'm very happy! I bought clothes! And a bag! And had a Happy Meal!

Sorry, this isn't really within the spirit of the thread...

Awww all of you with rubbish days! That sucks.

I have a job interview tomorrow and if i get it i'll be working from Monday so i'll be complaining the same as you guys after that!

Jo-ob? Whaa?? Speak English, you're not in Doodarrland now!

Haha...i know it's a concept lost on you Leevil! ;)

It's where people work and earn money!