What are you listening to now? Page 701

Quote: Gavin @ October 3 2009, 8:59 PM BST

Was sitting here minding my own business then that came on, was reaching for the lasers n' shit

Hey it's a great song! I'm raving I'm rav-i-ing...

Quote: Moonstone @ October 3 2009, 9:01 PM BST

Hey it's a great song! I'm raving I'm rav-i-ing...

The Prodigy Spitfire, and Charlie says followed. Love that Charlie says meow meow meow meow DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM!!!

Quote: Gavin @ October 3 2009, 9:02 PM BST

The Prodigy Spitfire, and Charlie says followed. Love that Charlie says meow meow meow meow DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM!!!

Agreed! :D

That shit reminds me of sneaking booze into the youth club and being generally young :(

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 3 2009, 2:06 PM BST

Now three tracks into my first listen of Wilco's 'Being There' album; got it for two quid on Amazon! First album I've bought of theirs, enjoying it so far.

That's a good little pop record.

Quote: DaButt @ October 3 2009, 9:39 PM BST

That's a good little pop record.

I agree. :) Very listenable.

I'm listening to my neighbours, referenced in my signature, arguing again about who changed the baby's diaper last...ok, he never changes the baby, yet she never does a damn thing for it. The saga continues...

Save Me a Saturday Night - Neil Diamond

Is that young Neil Diamond or old Neil Diamond? There is a difference...

I heard it in a bar, Googled the lyrics and downloaded it from iTunes. I'm afraid that's the full extent of my knowledge! :)

It's all the same

"For ever in blue jeans, do the best you can...On the boats and on the planes, they coming to America"

Some real hard military stuff.

Shoulder Pads #1 - The Fall

DIVERSION TACTICS - BACK TO SCHOOL

TalkSport/Babyshambles

Quote: SpiderNugent @ October 4 2009, 4:36 AM BST

TalkSport/Babyshambles

Not Chas & Dave? :O

Bona Fide by The Leisure Society.