A doomed attempt to impress the unimpressible

In one scene in The Inbetweeners, Jay is challenged to be funny, and does a Crazy Frog impression in a doomed attempt to impress the unimpressable observers.

If someone challenges you to make them laugh, what strategy could you employ, to make them laugh despite themselves?

Psychological manipulation.

Tickling?

Wee-ing in my pants whilst sobbing and singing 'That Don't Impress Me Much' by Shania Twain.

Balloon modelling.

Get naked. Teary

I tell them I want to be a comedy writer.

I Re-enact the outtakes from the line up scene in 'Back to class - Thank you for the music'

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 24 2009, 4:48 PM BST

I Re-enact the outtakes from the line up scene in 'Back to class - Thank you for the music'

Laughing out loud

I find just you don't even need to act them out. Just describing them causes hilarity.

Or pull out a gun and say "down on the floor. Laugh! F**king LAUGH"

Quote: Moonstone @ September 24 2009, 4:52 PM BST

Or pull out a gun and say "down on the floor. Laugh! F**king LAUGH"

How Lunch Monkeys got commissioned.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 24 2009, 4:48 PM BST

Laughing out loud

I wet myself just thinking about that.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 24 2009, 4:52 PM BST

How Lunch Monkeys got commissioned.

Haha, actually does solve a puzzle. Maybe they borrowed Chris Addison's rifle from the Lab Rats studio.

I'd wear a fake moustache, and, with my tongue planted firmly in my cheek, act like I was totally oblivious to the fact that said facial hair is no longer considered fashionable in the Western World, like those hilarious 118 118 chaps do.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 24 2009, 4:43 PM BST

I tell them I want to be a comedy writer.

Oh my God me too!

Seriously though, I just stare at them and start to crack a smile they're either weirded out or just laugh with me...

it works about 50% of the time... not that I get challenged to make people laugh very often...