Bouncy

Pretty sure this has been done before but just in case.

EXT. ROAD. DAY.

A POLICEMAN HAS PULLED ASIDE A MOTORIST, THEY STAND BY THE SIDE OF THE MOTORISTS VECHICLE. THE POLICEMAN IS ADMINISTERING A BREATH TEST.

POLICE
Blow in here sir.

THE MAN DOES SO. THE MACHINE MAKES A NEGATIVE NOISE.

POLICE
Sorry sir I'm gonna have to ask you to do that again.

UPON EXAMINING THE BREATHLYZER WE NOTICE THE IS A TUBE COMING OUT OF IT. WE FOLLOW THE TUBE TO REVEAL:

EXT. FIELD. DAY.

A GAGGLE OF KIDS AND PARENTS STAND DEJECTED ROUND A DEFLATED BOUNCY CASTLE.

Very good. Nice and comical. Me likey.

Sorry, your instinct was right. Think it was on Smith and Jones, and the guy was inflating a flat tyre on a squad car.

Quote: Timbo @ August 16 2009, 8:44 PM BST

Sorry, your instinct was right. Think it was on Smith and Jones, and the guy was inflating a flat tyre on a squad car.

Hey don't be sorry, seemed obvious to me, but as I said put it out there, I've probably watched too many sketch shows... :D

I seem to frequently get the feeling I've seen a lot of sketches on critque done before... probably me just over-thinking them. :)

This was on old one of mine just tickled me when I came across it... hmmm wonder if it was in the package I sent to smith and jones... LOL

Nice but it has indeed been done by Smith and Jones and a rather old joke about Blonds and blowjobs.

Quote: sootyj @ August 16 2009, 8:59 PM BST

Nice but it has indeed been done by Smith and Jones and a rather old joke about Blonds and blowjobs.

The blond and blowjobs definitly wasn't one of mine :)

As I say, I think I've just watched too many sketch shows over the years and sometimes obvious jokes \ seen it before blend into one, but as seen on citique on occasion some people love the obvious \ seen it before (which bodes well for most of my stuff then Laughing out loud )

I wouldn't worry there are very few good original jokes.

Famously the Parrot Sketch was originally written in Ancient Rome about dead slaves.

Every time I come up with an idea for a sketch, my first thought is, 'someone must have done this before'. (And they probably have!)

Quote: Timbo @ August 16 2009, 9:14 PM BST

Every time I come up with an idea for a sketch, my first thought is, 'someone must have done this before'. (And they probably have!)

Yep, I'm glad that's not just me then...

'This is just to obvious isn't it, someone MUST have done this'

Nice, didn't see that coming, but I kinda guessed something like that would happen with the name bouncy :D gd work