Leaving the BCG Page 3

I thought he was named after the Catskills Mountains.

Thanks everyone.

And as they say, always leave them wanting more.

To be blunt - did anyone realise Seefacts was still around? I thought he'd disappeared bloody months ago.

He had disappeared, but he came back to say that he wasn't here any more.

Cheers Tom,

Going to miss you around here, but luckily I'll still get to talk at to you in "real life".

You like my comedy scripts and there's no higher praise I can give anyone than that.

I'm looking forward to reading through the new draft of your latest tonight (hopefully).

Speak soon,

Tim. Wave

I went off seefacts when he rolled his eyes at Tim Walker after I'd finished speaking at the first BCG meet. Not very nice.

Then he looked at synopses of two of my scripts but refused to say anything about his own because 'it was under consideration'. When I pointed out that I only wanted a vague idea - was it studio/single camera, BBC1/BBC2 etc. and that I'd showed him mine, he still refused, saying: "Yeah, but your stuff isn't under consideration."

So, you can't play doctors and nurses with seefacts.

Hooray I knew Godot would break the duck on this rather sacharine thread! Take that you midget, crab avoider!

Oh and goodluck.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ July 31 2009, 1:02 AM BST

I went off seefacts when he rolled his eyes at Tim Walker after I'd finished speaking at the first BCG meet. Not very nice.

Were there like speeches?

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 31 2009, 1:36 AM BST

I wouldn't know, I was apparently too busy flirting with Seefacts. :)

(I doubt he was intentionally being rude, GT. We had got to know each other on the phone quite a bit before the meet, but it was the first time we had actually met face-to-face. If anyone was guilty in monopolising his attention, it was most likely me I'm afraid. So apologies. :( )

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 31 2009, 1:36 AM BST

I was thinking the exact same thing. Unless it was one of those godawful 'Tell us your name and a little bit about yourself'. Brrr, painful memories.

Maybe seefacts has an eye condition that causes involuntary rolling movements?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 31 2009, 1:38 AM BST

I was thinking the exact same thing. Unless it was one of those godawful 'Tell us your name and a little bit about yourself'. Brrr, painful memories.

Team building exercises.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 31 2009, 1:41 AM BST

Maybe seefacts has an eye condition that causes involuntary rolling movements?

Laughing out loud Make note Ellie, no strobe lights at this year's BCG meet up.

Team building exercises.

When will these corporate wastes of space realise that the only team I want to build is the A Team? Though I don't think Jill from Accounts wants to be B.A. Barrachus.

Team building exercises.

If team building exercises involve asking everyone if they'd like a drink merely as an excuse to get to the bar and drink oneself silly, then I was a great "team player" that night.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 31 2009, 1:45 AM BST

When will these corporate wastes of space realise that the only team I want to build is the A Team? Though I don't think Jill from Accounts wants to be B.A. Barrachus.

The f**kers won't even fund a van most times! You've got to have the van. Angry

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 31 2009, 1:47 AM BST

If team building exercises involve asking everyone if they'd like a drink merely as an excuse to get to the bar and drink oneself silly, then I was a great "team player" that night.

Or to avoid seefact's eyes that were being rolled at you. Sort of ocular cricket.

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 31 2009, 1:47 AM BST

The f**kers won't even fund a van most times! You've got to have the van. Angry

Addison Lee get well pissed off when you spray a red stripe down the side of their Volkswagen Sharans.