Overfed, overweight and over here. Page 2

:)

*blows chocolate cigarette smoke into Dolly's face*

Quote: Curt @ July 26 2009, 2:45 PM BST

Yea man you're right, I've gained it all since getting married.

Men don't realize how many meals they skip and how poorly they eat when they're single. Add a wife and 3 good meals a day and the weight starts piling on.

It doesn't help that most people get married at the stage in their life where they can no longer eat whatever they want and still stay slim. You have to work to stay slim after age 25-30.

Curt's wife is going to turn him into an 800 pound housebound land whale. His co-depenceny will reach a point that if his wife ever left, he wouldn't be able to feed and bathe himself.

She will say things like 'Only I can love you now, no one else will have you, you giant digusting mess.' She'll then start cashing his disability cheques to fund her clothes shopping and numerous affairs. In a fit of diabetic depression, Curt will end it all by eating a gallon drum of peanut butter washed down with 10 litres of Moutain Dew whilst watching every season of Babylon 5 back to back.

Eventually the fire department will have to knock down one of his walls to retreive his bloated carcass before burying him in a piano case in a double sized grave. No pall bearers, just a crane.

Or she could be lying to make him feel better. Who knows?

Quote: Leevil @ July 26 2009, 2:55 PM BST

:)

*blows chocolate cigarette smoke into Dolly's face*

Yummmm.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 26 2009, 2:56 PM BST

Curt will end it all by eating a gallon drum of peanut butter washed down with 10 litres of Moutain Dew whilst watching every season of Babylon 5 back to back.

I am now worried...as that sounds like a delightful fun filled night to me.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 26 2009, 12:49 PM BST

We could put bells round their necks and then hunt them with guns and motorcycles, like in that Jean Claude Van Damme movie.

That sort of sounds like fun but the bigger they are the easier it will be to hunt them down Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Curt @ July 26 2009, 2:32 PM BST

I think I caught fat. I've gained 20 pounds in 4 months.

You should be out playing cricket in that case because that was one hell of a good catch Whistling nnocently

Quote: Curt @ July 26 2009, 2:45 PM BST

Yea man you're right, I've gained it all since getting married.
I'm heavier than I've ever been in my life. Although the wife claims she likes it. So here is my theory, she is either lying to make me feel better...or she really does like a huskier man and she's been secretly fattening me up.

She's fattening you up for slaughter,she'll be talking you into bondage next to make it easier for herself to deliver the fatal blow. Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: blackdahlia1 @ July 26 2009, 8:25 AM BST

America no longer has a monopoly on obesity, we are rapidly catching up in terms of the % of the population who wobble through life with a false smile on their faces.
Surely shopkeepers and supermarkets should refuse to sell sweets and snacks to any under 18s who look overweight, after all they do similar with alcohol and cigarettes, and obesity is more dangerous than both of those.

Well it makes perfect sense to me. ;) Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Just thought I'd say I love the name. Huge Ellroy fan.

Quote: pedros @ July 26 2009, 4:12 PM BST

Just thought I'd say I love the name. Huge Ellroy fan.

Sorry but you've lost me now Pedros ?

Quote: blackdahlia1 @ July 26 2009, 4:14 PM BST

Sorry but you've lost me now Pedros ?

James Ellroy. Crime writer, author of the Black Dahlia.

America no longer has a monopoly on blacks, we are rapidly catching up in terms of the % of the population who stroll through life with a watermelon smile on their faces.
Surely shopkeepers and supermarkets should refuse to offer employment to any under 18s who look foreign, after all they do similar with criminals and Muslims, and blacks are more dangerous than both of those.

Well it makes perfect sense to me. ;) Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Surely shopkeepers and supermarkets should refuse to sell sweets and snacks to any under 18s who look overweight, after all they do similar with alcohol and cigarettes, and obesity is more dangerous than both of those.

On the contrary they should keep serving them because that's where most of their profits come from.

Quote: Geoff Mutton @ July 26 2009, 12:46 PM BST

Obesity is becoming more widespread.

That's a definition, not a statement.

Laughing out loud

Obesity kills, plump for a short life.

Quote: sootyj @ July 26 2009, 4:35 PM BST

:D

Was that my post you were praising or was it a suggestion?

Quote: sootyj @ July 26 2009, 6:39 PM BST

Was that my post you were praising or was it a suggestion?

Sounded like he was offering you a date to me and A chip supper afterwards.