Famous and infamous quotes... Page 4

Quote: Aaron @ July 19 2009, 4:43 PM BST

People often ask me; what's the difference between erotic and kinky? Well, erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken. - Frankie Howerd.

:D

Donald: You know what you are? You're a self-loathing Jew.

Larry David: Hey, I may loathe myself, but it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm Jewish.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Bill Hicks - If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, then go home and burn all your records, all your tapes, and all your CDs because every one of those artists who have made brilliant music and enhanced your lives were RrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrEAL f**king high on drugs. The Beatles were so f**king high they let Ringo sing a few songs.

The Beatles were also really rather shit, and certainly exceedingly overrated beyond human comprehension, so it's hardly a ringing endorsement.

Quote: Aaron @ July 19 2009, 7:27 PM BST

The Beatles were also really rather shit, and certainly exceedingly overrated beyond human comprehension, so it's hardly a ringing endorsement.

Never have I seen 'The beatles' and 'Shit' in the same sentence.

The Beatles, after eating, were known to take a shit.

There, now there's two.

Laughing out loud

"Leave it alone, it's nature."

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Gavin! Hug

Hello Julia luvvie. How are you? Good holiday? That Nil didn't get under your feet to much did he ;)

:) I'm good thanks. Yes it was great. Ha, managed to ditch him some of the time. ;)

How are you? Hope you're coming to the meet?

Quote: Aaron @ July 19 2009, 7:27 PM BST

Has anyone ever tried to shoot Aqua?

Quote: Leevil @ July 19 2009, 11:10 PM BST

Has anyone ever tried to shoot Aqua?

That's what a water pistol is for isn't it?