Monkey Island

I'm sorely tempted to get these for the PC again. Hours of comedic genius and frustration. Brialliant. Also thinking of buying Full Throttle again. (I have to buy them because my computer can't run the ones I have)

Anyway anyone remember these. Absolutely amazing imo.

Nope. But I've heard of them.

they were absolutely amazing puzzle games, very funny aswell.

Like Broken Sword?

Yeah

I think I've played Disc World as well? That's the same?

yeah that was good

What was the guy called in Monkey Island? Guybrush Therpweed or something wasn't it?

Guybrush Threepwood.My hero Laughing out loud

What the...? Is this some kind of crazy computer game or something?

Monkey Island is the Best series of puzzle games for the PC ever and in my top five games of all time.

I will make Monkey Island the Movie it's my destiny. I got the trailer done in my head atleast. :D:D:D

"I am Murray!! the Evil Skeleton Head"

As funny as any sitcom for me.

I'd love to have seen cartoon series in the same visual style as the third game.

I loved Monkey Island Laughing out loud Even though it wouldn't play properly on my computer and I spent the whole time walking backwards. And don't get me started on turning right.

I'm not usually into that sort of game but some of the random conversations you could have with people in monkey island were well funny, never played anything like it since. Conkers bad fur day had some laugh out loud moments in it though, anyone played it?

o_0