Favourite Simpsons Character? Page 3

Quote: Daddy Maz @ August 12, 2007, 7:40 PM

Barman Moe is my favourite unsimpson character, Every wednesday reading little women to the homeless - class!

And a sex offender to boot. That's just funny.

Mines gotta be Mole man... or Eleanor the cat lady! Only cause that's my name and i'm going to end up being a crazy cat lady! ;)

Stroking your pussy by the fireside...

That's my job, she can stroke my rooster.

Quote: Something @ August 12, 2007, 5:28 PM

Has anyone seen "The Simpsons Movie"? It's a laugh a minute! Really good - but only if you like The Simpsons. ;)

Favourite character? That's difficult. Maybe Lisa cos she's smart, but she's too much of a goody-two-shoes. I think it has to be the evil Montgomery Burns. Exssssellent!

Oh crikey! I've just realised that the release date was 9 August 2007 - so most of you probably won't have seen it yet. Erm, we have friends in the film distribution industry. Angelic

I’ve just seen the Simpsons movie and although the over all story is just a bit silly there are plenty of Simpsons type funny moments which kept me laughing.

Biggest laugh… Seeing Bart’s willy. :D

You saw Bart's willy? Wow!

There was always something in the way, like a bird, to prevent you seeeing anything.
Laughing out loud

Except for a brief glimpse.

I saw it too.

Quote: Leevil @ August 13, 2007, 1:28 PM

That's my job, she can stroke my rooster.

Like i said Leevil -no more...it spits at me! Angry

Homer, bart, chief wigan and comic book guy are all good. After seeing some of the average later simpsons episodes I was very impressed with the movie.

Who else loves this character:

THE YES GUY!

Sound Clip

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Martin Holmes @ July 30 2007, 12:33 PM BST

No, you're perfectly right to say it went down hill because it did/has. From Season 10 onwards it became rubbish, Homer became different, jokes usually at the expense of him being hurt in some way or another, and less about this family and their simple struggles, but more extravagant plots with less jokes. But Pre-Season 10 it was the best show ever.

Think that is about right. The poor quality of later episodes (and the endless repeats of earlier ones) make it difficult to remember how brilliant it was for how long.

Favourite character? Too many, but Seymour Skinner is a gem.

I like Milhouse because he's such a dorky loser.

I also like the wiseguy guy.

Ooh tough question, I suppose it's easy to forget just how funny Homer is.

How ever Mo is great, kidnapping Killer Whales and sighing at the queue for sex offenders.

Apu is also great, until he got kids.

Burns and Smithers the worlds greatest odd couple.

Sarcastic guy is also fantastic.

And of course Nelson Munce.

I'd say Comic Book guy, but he's so obviously based on me.

But there is only one answer Crazy Cat Lady.
And Actor Troy MacClure.

Crazy Cat Lady is me... her real name is Eleanor... as is mine! :)

It is Eleanour but when I met you, you were the soul of charm.

Had you already thrown all of your cats at Aaron?

Troy MacClure now I think about it, he is the best.

Partlly because he was only ever in the golden older series (the actor who played him was killed by his wife).

Troy Maclure was a legend.

I didn't know he was killed... that's very sad!

And I don't know about soul of charm... more bowl of harm.