Just a Short Sketch I wrote for a laugh

I thought I would have a go at writing a Sketch. Compared to some of the brilliant sketches on this forum, this will be awful, but anyway please leave me some feedback, if you think it was awful just say so, I won't be offended.

It is the Football World Cup Final 2010 in South Africa. It is England vs Germany. The setting is in a pub in England, there are about 200 fans watching it. The Landlord of the pub has no interest in football.

COMMENTATOR: It's Ballack and what a goal, England go a goal down
FAN: Oh shit
LANDLORD: Hey no swearing in my pub, you're barred, go on get out
FAN: But...
LANDLORD: Out
(The fan leaves embarrased)
Later on
COMMENTATOR: It's Terry and he's hit the bar
(The fans make a loud noise)
LANDLORD: Just keep the noise down a bit please, I'm trying to do my crossword
Later on
COMMENTATOR: It's Rooney and it's 1-1
(The fans jump up and celebrate
COMMENTATOR: Hey, no jumping about, somebodies going to get hurt
Later on
COMMENTATOR: Three seconds to go, it's Joe Cole for England, foul by Lahm, the referee has given a penalty with three seconds to go would you believe this. Beckham has the ball ready to take it
LANDLORD: Right well I'm going to have to switch this off now
FANS: Why
LANDLORD: The Good Life is on BBC2
FANS: Yes but if Beckham scores this England win the World Cup
LANDLORD: But I never miss The Good Life
(The referee blows his whistle, Beckham is just about to kick it when the opening credits of The Good Life comes on)

Lol, it was good for a first try. I'll sympathize with the Landlord on this one.

Cheers.

We all know what's going to happen anyway. Beckham misses, it goes to penalties and Germany win by miles.

Not bad, I thought it started well but could have been funnier at the end

I thought the choice of 'The Good Life' was great, it was the landlord objects that I think could be improved upon.

Nice one Jack. You could have real fun with the choice of programme at the end. Antiques Roadshow, Songs of Praise, Last of the Summer Wine, Das Boot! I agree with Leevil; the Good Life was a funny choice.

I know this might sound a bit sad, but I'm a fan of The Good Life and Last of the Summer Wine (the early episodes- the new series has been rubbish, as has the previous 10).

I like the Good life too.