Back from the Toon.

I'm back home in Devon on my big bed with my teddies, Molly chewing my old yoga cushion, and soft water drenched squash! Hoorah! I'm so happy!

That's it really!

What's on telly tonight?

Not much...*hands you a biscuit*

There is Big Brother I guess. There is always that faint glimmer of hope that they all discover that Carole is actually two goblins, one on the others shoulders.

Where were you previously then?

TV: F**k all. Basically. (Unless you want to join me in watching Grownups.)

Newcastle. It was wet and windy and smelled of beer and fags. Got some shopping done though and at the end of the day, isn't that what's important in life?

Have been up all night and slept on the journey!

Laughing out loud

Think it's a DVD night and a fish finger sandwich.

I might watch all the lovely cosy lovliness that I taped of the Stephen Fry weekend on bbc4.

Bugger! Forgot that was on. Oh well, unlikely to be anything I don't have already...

The '50 not out' documentary was okay, nothing special, didn't feature the great man himself.

There was a Fry & Laurie episode I don't have. And an interview. That's enough for me. :)

Oh, and something about his guilty pleasures. Woo.

I was actually quite disappointed with the sketch show, unless I wasn't in the mood? I remember watching them as a kid and enjoying them, but then again I remember watching Hale and Pace with the same enthusiasm...

Errr

What time was A Bit Of Fry & Laurie on? I swear I remember seeing it, but can't find it in the schedules. :S

And Leevil, I think it is probably something which in many ways you do need to be in the right mood for.

I watched only the one yesterday-and really enjoyed it :D

It was my favourite show in the olden days.
Do you mean what time was it on the other night?