Stupid car stickers or signs Page 3

I suppose it could be quite an unsettling image when reaching for your frozen veg lol.

depends on what veg? veggie mix of bag of sweetcorn

Ive seen one that says "squash is my racket." If anyone can make sense of it id be delighted to hear it because its always confused me. I love all the ones that end in "and i vote" as well. Like "I shoot guns, and I vote." The sort of people who would use such a sticker should be automatically disqualified from voting in my opinion.

Well I suppose it's because a racket can be a dodgy job or maybe a passtime so it's a pun on that word cos they use rackets for squash.

Very funny???

the best sticker ive seen is on a boat
"if you can read this you are a fish"
"my other boat is the QM2"

Its not an actual sticker but i like the one in one of the hitchhikers guide books, where a porsche drives past with a sticker that says "my other car is also a porsche."

David, thanks for clearing that up. It's still a crap sticker though.

Quote: hellboy @ August 5, 2007, 11:18 AM

the best sticker ive seen is on a boat
"if you can read this you are a fish"
"my other boat is the QM2"

I've heard of bike riding fish, but I didn't know they could read too!:S

not a car one-but the best by far! at my dad's work, there's a sign saying "Family Planning Clinic-Please use back entrace" :D

My dad has one at work which says 'Shall we call the experts or screw it up ourselves?'

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 5, 2007, 6:49 PM

not a car one-but the best by far! at my dad's work, there's a sign saying "Family Planning Clinic-Please use back entrace" :D

Brilliant!!!

I saw one here in NZ saying:

"I only support 2 teams... New Zealand and anyone playing Australia"

Haha

An old one but a good 'un....

"Dyslexics are teople poo."

rofl, very good.

'My other cars a Batmobile' has to be 1 of the worst.

'If you can dear hits, neth you are dyslexic.'

'My other sticker is funny'