Mayor Boris

It was revealed yesterday that Boris Johnson is seriously considering running for Mayor of London in the forthcoming mayoral elections.

I personally would prefer that he was going to be PM, but I guess Mayor is the second-best really. Either way, if he runs, he's sure to win. No?

I'd love to cast my vote for Boris... :D

The man is about as un-PC as it's possible to be... so yeah, he'd get my vote!

Heck, I'd move to London just to vote...

After the whole Dr Who debacle, it's cheered me right up!

Quote: zooo @ July 5, 2007, 5:25 PM

After the whole Dr Who debacle, it's cheered me right up!

I didn't see Boris in Dr Who. Wasn't he any good?

He's the new doctor.

(oh wouldn't that be great?)

Quote: zooo @ July 5, 2007, 8:10 PM

He's the new doctor.

Actually it would! He'd be ideal. Someone put it to Russel T Paper.

Quote: zooo @ July 5, 2007, 8:10 PM

He's the new doctor.

Great? That would be f**king IMMENSE! :D

Well, it was confirmed yesterday. Boris has officially launched his campaign to become Mayor of London. :D

If nothing else, the campaign trail(s) will be brilliant! I can't wait.

What do you reckon his campaign slogan is going to be?

Haha, good question! I really have no idea though. We'll have to wait and see. Should be a good year! :D

This made me smile when I heard it on Radio 4. Hes the one Tory I would ever vote for, well maybe, well probably not but you know what i'm saying. I think his campaign slogan will be

'Well, er, yes, er I think the er sum er total of my campaign will er be er vote for Boris! Thats it vote for Boris.'

I think Boris should overtake Cameron as party leader.

Even better, let's start a 'Boris for Pope' campaign.

That's my only real reservation about Boris being Mayor; it'll probably lead to the decline of his Parliamentary career, even if not immediately, and consequently reduce his chances of becoming PM.

I heard his sister talking on Vanessa's BBC London Radio show last week. Long story short, when asked what he wanted to be when he grew up, he used to answer "world King". Now there's a thought!

Quote: Aaron @ July 17, 2007, 8:05 PM

That's my only real reservation about Boris being Mayor; it'll probably lead to the decline of his Parliamentary career, even if not immediately, and consequently reduce his chances of becoming PM.

But seriously...

;)

Vote Boris! Laughing out loud