Disney Films? Page 2

Just saw Bolt in 3D
Great fun - definitely worth a watch.

Now, this 3D thing. Do you still have to wear the silly glasses? And without them, does the picture have red and green lines around the outlines? Or have the come up with something better?

I've heard about a new technology, where they film the scene from two different angles, but that's not out yet.

Quote: Leevil @ February 15 2009, 5:03 PM GMT

Now, this 3D thing. Do you still have to wear the silly glasses? And without them, does the picture have red and green lines around the outlines? Or have the come up with something better?

I've heard about a new technology, where they film the scene from two different angles, but that's not out yet.

What about if you need glasses to see the film anyway? How do the 3D specs work then?

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ February 15 2009, 5:05 PM GMT

What about if you need glasses to see the film anyway? How do the 3D specs work then?

Talk to Pol Pot.

Yes you have to wear glasses & you can wear them just over your normal glasses if you need to.
The lines were a bit different without the specs on, but it didn't look all red & green like these movies used to.

I assume they're using polarized light and polarized lenses in the glasses.

Quote: Aaron @ February 15 2009, 2:36 PM GMT

You sure that's not just the video makers scavenging for meanings rather than any REAL ones?

It so is, but it still corrupt me. Now I'm obsessed in finding subliminal messages in things :P

Quote: ShoePie @ February 15 2009, 4:07 PM GMT

Blimey, I bought both of these to watch over Christmas but they keep slipping down my to watch list. Lion King is also up there as one of my favourites. And you can't forget Cool Runnings!

Bought them on DVD a year or two ago myself. Excellent films.

Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme...

They don't.

(Although I suspect that it depends on one's exact problems.)

Get on up, it's bobsled time!

:D

Quote: PhQnix @ February 15 2009, 6:59 PM GMT

Get on up, it's bobsled time!

Sanka, you dead?

I saw Beowulf in 3D, meh film, great technology. You quickly forget you're wearing the glasses.

I would watch more 3D movies but they don't make them to fit over your glasses. :( I watched Beowulf in 3d without my own glasses and I got a nasty headache and motion sickness.

As for Disney movies, Robin Hood was my FAVORITE movie when I was a kid. I watched it over and over again. The one with the fox as Robin Hood.

My favorite were these two though:

Ohmygodyes, that is the best animated Disney film! Defo.

Quote: Aaron @ February 15 2009, 6:46 PM GMT

They don't.

(Although I suspect that it depends on one's exact problems.)

What about if you wear contact lenses? I imagine it will be alright then?

Quote: DaButt @ February 15 2009, 3:08 PM GMT

Mary Poppins...just arrived in yesterday's mail. Wave

Did you get this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdQGHW_9eV8&feature=related
Angelic