What are you doing this weekend? Page 2

I'm probably going to do the same as I do every day. Sit at my computer and distract myself from writing my comic with internet chat, distract myself from chatting with YouTube, distract myself from YouTube with blu-tack or glue or something silly like that, and end up doing nothing.

I'm going to watch Wales v England on Saturday and then if I can drag my sorry head out of it's hang over on Sunday, I'm going walking in the Brecon Beacons.

That sounds like a cool weekend Roscoff.
I have a Do-over Bachelor party tonight. We tried last week but the Bachelor got so drunk he couldn't make it 5 minutes in the car before puking.
Besides that...massive amounts of homework :(
I wish I was going to a Wales v England game...man that sounds cool.

Off to TGI Fridays tomorrow night for a nosh with the missus - I had a sizzling mexican chicken thing last time and it was deeevine. Then off to the pictures to watch some crap she's chosen, then back home for some good old-fashioned rumpy-pumpy how's your father nevermind the catflap.

Sunday night I might go out for a few beers and watch a band at Doctor Browns. Mr James Harris is cordially invited, seeing as he lives just around the corner and I failed to go to that comedy night last week at The Crypt because I'm a lazy f**king bastard.

Actually you didn't need to know all that.

Oh yea! Shit! I forgot about Vday Lee.
Yea...I have to figure something out.
I'm a bad finacee.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ February 13 2009, 2:25 PM GMT

Tonight I am going to a fancy dress party, tomorrow I'm packing and all that jazz, and on Sunday morning at 3 a.m. I'm flying out to Berlin. :D

Pictures please!!

Quote: Curt @ February 13 2009, 10:20 PM GMT

I wish I was going to a Wales v England game...man that sounds cool.

It is cool. It'll be a great atmosphere and rugby is to Wales as ice hockey is to you guys.

I will be wandering my local streets after dark wearing a daringly short Kimono and Jade Espadrille combination, contemplating my anguish at the futility of life, whilst clutching a 'Girls World' head in one hand. I shall hopefully return refreshed at daybreak and with some luck will slaughter a Heron in my back garden. I will then take my morning paper with a soft boiled Egg and retire.

Drinking a few beers and showing my son's visiting girlfriend around San Antonio.

Quote: Lord Summerisle @ February 14 2009, 1:00 AM GMT

I will be wandering my local streets after dark wearing a daringly short Kimono and Jade Espadrille combination, contemplating my anguish at the futility of life, whilst clutching a 'Girls World' head in one hand. I shall hopefully return refreshed at daybreak and with some luck will slaughter a Heron in my back garden. I will then take my morning paper with a soft boiled Egg and retire.

This sounds like a perfect weekend. :)

Quote: Lord Summerisle @ February 14 2009, 1:00 AM GMT

I think now that we all read this and don't find it in the slightest bit weird is time perhaps for a collective visit to the psychiatrist.

Quote: Loopey @ February 13 2009, 1:31 PM GMT

Will you be spoilt?

Depends on your definition of 'spoilt' I suppose. I guess it's inevitable to be so a bit, but if you're wondering if she'll buy me DVDs every week, I can sadly guarantee that that's a no.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ February 13 2009, 2:25 PM GMT

Tonight I am going to a fancy dress party, tomorrow I'm packing and all that jazz, and on Sunday morning at 3 a.m. I'm flying out to Berlin. :D

F**k.ing.Hell. You should be asleep at that hour.

Quote: Geoff Mutton @ February 13 2009, 2:31 PM GMT

I thought it was mandatory for web developers to live with their mummies
Whistling nnocently

Erm. Ok then.

Quote: Curt @ February 13 2009, 10:30 PM GMT

I'm a bad finacee.

Oh, so it's YOU been losing all of our money! Angry

Quote: Dr Mato @ February 13 2009, 10:34 PM GMT

Pictures please!!

They're so terrible! :$

Quote: Aaron @ February 14 2009, 1:35 PM GMT

Depends on your definition of 'spoilt' I suppose. I guess it's inevitable to be so a bit, but if you're wondering if she'll buy me DVDs every week, I can sadly guarantee that that's a no.

I was thinking more along the lines of doing your cooking, washing, cleaning, making you cups of tea, laughing at your jokes.... oh the things we Mums do!

We went to Rutland Water yesterday and had a picnic in the snow, with homemade cakes. On a sadder note, when we returned to our picnic bench after a walk, there was a bunch of fresh roses tied to it. We read the plaque that we had been sitting against and realised that the bench was dedicated to someone's wife and this was the first Valentine's Day since her death. How terribly sad. The husband must have been waiting for us to leave to have a quiet moment.
:(

Well I bloody hope she doesn't start making me cups of tea!