David Mitchell

Okay, I haven't been on in a while, but no one else seems to care enough about comedy in my reality to listen to this.

Is it just me or is David Mitchell just a little /too/ thin? I was looking at the HIGNFY webisode (because I'm avoiding revision) and I swear to God he looks really pale and underfed.

Compare that to the obvious wiki-slap photo of him on his wikipedia page, and you can really tell the difference.

Any thoughts?

He's been walking.... a lot.... apparently...

kjs

No petrol?

I didn't think the recession had got /that/ bad.

I've noticed he's been losing weight and that maybe he's one of those few people who look better a little filled out?

Maybe he's had surgery

Or they've found a way to airbrush TV programmes.

Yeah was strange to see, had become used to the filled-out look, and was unnerving to see him looking different suddenly

I don't see the fuss myself.

He looks like he just felt he wanted to lose weight and did, i think he looks pretty good.

Quote: Richard Wells @ December 5 2008, 11:28 PM GMT

I don't see the fuss myself.

He looks like he just felt he wanted to lose weight and did, i think he looks pretty good.

Agreed.

Jimmy Carr's lost a lot of weight as well.

I didn't think he looked ill or anything. His hairline is rapidly receding though, so maybe that has affected the shape of his face.

Wow, he looks great! It's Jimmy Carr who looks weirder though, he's lost a ton of weight but he wasn't that fat before.

The worst is Craig Cash these days. He actually looks really ill.

Quote: Lee Henman @ December 6 2008, 12:03 PM GMT

Wow, he looks great! It's Jimmy Carr who looks weirder though, he's lost a ton of weight but he wasn't that fat before.

The worst is Craig Cash these days. He actually looks really ill.

I'd agree with that, Craig Cash is too thin. Apparently Ricky Gervais saw David Mitchell recently and said to him "F**king hell, have you got AIDS?".

Quote: Mike Dan-Carter @ December 6 2008, 12:10 PM GMT

"F**king hell, have you got AIDS?".

Laughing out loud First time Ricky Gervais has made me laugh.

I guess it was just that severly bleached photo on the HIGNFY webisite that kinda threw me. Eh. What is up with all these comedians trying to be thin? Come on - some of the classics were a bit podgy.

It's funny how Jimmy Carr has started wearing jeans, since he lost the weight.