Which celeb would you like to argue with? Page 2

Ramsey defo, in fact I would love to kick him in the balls but then more fool the stupid dicks who work under him and take the crap, and for what?, in the forlorn hope that they 'might get somewhere'. Stand up for yourselves you doormats.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ November 9 2008, 12:46 PM GMT

I guess if I was in the company of Chris Martin and he was banging on about fair trade...

:)

Quote: zooo @ November 9 2008, 12:40 PM GMT

As Winterlight would say: Homophone.

:)

My phone is not gay. And anyway Clary and Norton's gayness seems to be the only talent they have. That's like putting someone on't telly just 'cos they're black or pink or black and pink with green spots (Actually I'd watch that.)

Clary's excellent!!!

Really funny. :)

Quote: zooo @ November 9 2008, 1:28 PM GMT

Clary's excellent!!!

Rolling eyes :P

You're just jealous of anyone not covered in fur.

He must love me then. :D

Clary is ace though. He should be on TV more. I wish they'd brought that lottery show back.

Quote: zooo @ November 9 2008, 1:32 PM GMT

You're just jealous of anyone not covered in fur.

Homofurist Geek See. That's you that is.

Quote: zooo @ November 9 2008, 1:28 PM GMT

Clary's excellent!!!

Don't see the point of double entendres delivered with a knowing smirk. It kind of misses the point of why they are funny.

Quote: roscoff @ November 9 2008, 9:26 AM GMT

Julian Clary and Graham Norton. Not so much an argument as a question. And it goes something like....

Hey guys, how ya doing? Can I get you a drink? Oh and by the way, how do two talentless c**ts like yourselves get into television. I think the argument may start then.

Aaaaaw. I think Julian Clary is nice... Huh?