Car Trouble- Sketch

F/X: CAR ENGINE TURNING OVER BUT FAILING TO START

MARY:
Come on you bloody nasty…Typical!…Typical!

F/X: ENGINE TURNING OVER AGAIN THEN KNOCKING ON CAR WINDOW WINDOW LOWERING

STEVE:
Having trouble little lady?

MARY:
I’m sorry?

STEVE:
I said are you having trouble there luv?

MARY:
Push off you patronising git. The day I need help from a moron who calls me little lady and luv hasn’t dawned yet.

STEVE:
Suit yourself darling. I was only asking. Thought that you were in bother. Can I give you a lift in my company BMW?

MARY:
I’ve told you push off!

STEVE:
Ok I’ll be on my way then. Do you want me to call the AA?

MARY:
No thank you, just get lost. I have MY mobile phone here and I’m perfectly capable of using it myself.

F/X: MOBILE PHONE BLEEPING NOISES

MARY:
Oh for goodness sake! There’s no signal!

STEVE:
Hey babe, you should be on Chatbox like me. I’ve got five bars. Pity you’re on Blather. No reception around here you see?

MARY:
I think you are possibly the most annoying person I’ve ever encountered in my life. Please will you clear off and leave me alone!!

STEVE:
Ok Doll.

F/X: CAR TURNING OVER AGAIN BUT NOT STARTING

MARY:
Thank you very much! You evil nasty machine!

F/X: CAR DOOR OPENING THEN BEING SLAMMED. FOOTSTEPS FOLLOWED BY A DOOR BELL RINGING. DOOR OPENS

STEVE:
Still won’t start eh?

MARY:
No! You’d better go and collect the kids. I’m going to get a coffee then I’m calling the scrap yard and getting that heap of junk taken away. Then we’re going to buy a new car for me. Sod your bloody company BMW.

END:

I like it very good, can't think of anyway in which it could be improved

Barry

Hi Barry

Thanks for your comments and glad you liked it.

Nice idea and punchline. Think you can cut 50 percent off the front end, though. There's a bit of unnecessary dialogue.
But nice.