Please help with sitcom name

Hi all,

My first post here and mainly its because I have hunted around the web trying to find an answer without much luck ... then I came across this forum so I hope you clever people here will be able to help.

I am trying to find out the name of a sitcom ... all I can remember was that it was a BBC sitcom from the late 80s (maybe early 90s) and was about 2 thirtysomething guys (estate agents) and 2 young ladies who worked at a health & fitness centre. I think one was called Carol and the other one was Liverpudlian. Main theme of the programme was the relationships between Carol (if thats her name) and one of the estate agent guys.

Thats all I can remember. Does anyone remember the name of the programme???

thanks in advance!!

Haven't we had this before? Wasn't it the Liver Birds from the 70's?

Doesn't sound like TLB to me... *scratches head*

I dunno. *continues to scratch head*

I'm sure one of the Liver Birds' name was Carol...

Indeed it was. But only one of them Liverpudlian in this unknown show, by the sounds of it. And estate agents? Only TWO guys? Plus Balsingh says it was about the guys. Health and fitness centre also?

Hmmm... I'm gonna do some diggin'

The only thing that springs to mind is Watching, which had the same sort of premise, though I can't remember the Estate Agents part...oh, yes I can. She was going out with an estate agent to make another guy jealous. Or was that something else?

Could be my marriage.

Could it be Life Without George? That was late 80s, there was a woman called Carol in it and the girls were dance teachers. David Croft's daughter wrote it, proving once again that talent skips a generation, and Simon Cadell was in it. So was Elisabeth Estensen (?) who was a replacement Liver Bird

Ta Dah?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/articles/l/lifewithoutgeorg_1299001900.shtml

I only searched for it using Charlie's info.

Thanks guys for all the effort and digging .... appreciate it!!

That was Carol Royle ............

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Still sexy at ???? whatever in Doctors recently.