Anyone here use a Mac? Page 3

I love Macs. They're so touchy-feely - if you're not a read the manual type you can pretty much work out for yourself how to do something, and they just look nice and MAKE SENSE, unlike Windows (pah).

I write scripts on Celtx, which is fine, ScriptSmart worked for a bit then just died on me. I've not tried looking for Final Draft OS on torrents, is it as easy as all that?

I used a Mac yesterday. It was dual-booted into XP, but I still felt all weird and dirty inside. And not in a good way. :(

Quote: willie garvin @ October 9 2008, 3:07 PM BST

They're so touchy-feely - if you're not a read the manual type you can pretty much work out for yourself how to do something, and they just look nice and MAKE SENSE, unlike Windows (pah).

Funniest post ever.

Ah, was that sarcasm, Aaron?

No. But I'm hoping that your post was. ;)

Wh...why? I mean, obviously I was hamming up the ickle girly baby talk for comic effect, but... surely Macs are notorious for being lateral and user friendly, compared to PCs?

I have both. Both have advantages, both have their faults. As with most things.

I hate fanboys of any description.

I'm still quite angry btw. Soz

Quote: willie garvin @ October 9 2008, 8:13 PM BST

surely Macs are notorious for being lateral and user friendly, compared to PCs?

I find the binary opposite to be the case. And that it's only Mac users - as opposed to not only Windows users, but 'people' in general - who think that to be true.

Most, I suspect, would rank them fairly equally. So it's down to personal prefernce and experience.

I'd like a mac but they're too expensive.