A 'posting' Page 2

Quote: zooo @ September 10 2008, 7:08 PM BST

I drove past the hospital yesterday! And wondered if you were inside, injecting someone in the head, or something... (I don't know medicine.)

No, yeah, that's pretty much how most medicine is done, zooo. :)

Quote: Aaron @ September 10 2008, 7:12 PM BST

So bad it was good?

It kind of falls off the bottom of the scale marked "dire" and reappears at the top marked "transcendental genius".

I knew it! :O

Next time you're driving by YDH feel free to pop in and I'll show you. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 10 2008, 7:15 PM BST

It kind of falls off the bottom of the scale marked "dire" and reappears at the top marked "transcendental genius".

I'll agree with that. There's something captivatingly fascinating about it. I just really don't know what.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 10 2008, 7:16 PM BST

Next time you're driving by YDH feel free to pop in and I'll show you. Whistling nnocently

Don't inject me in the head!! Teary

Quote: Aaron @ September 10 2008, 7:16 PM BST

I'll agree with that. There's something captivatingly fascinating about it. I just really don't know what.

It's perhaps that a part of me, no matter what the evidence, truly believes this series never actually existed. When I think about it I feel the need to supress the truth, like a child abuse victim trying to protect themselves through denial.

Quote: zooo @ September 10 2008, 7:18 PM BST

Don't inject me in the head!! Teary

For you, lovely zooo, the special medicine.

Wow. Guy Secretan really was an accurate portrayal!

Quote: zooo @ September 10 2008, 7:21 PM BST

He's the anaesthetist's anaesthetist.

Quote: zooo @ September 10 2008, 7:21 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 10 2008, 7:22 PM BST

He's the anaesthetist's anaesthetist.

I wanted to use that word earlier, but in the end I just didn't dare attempt it.

Quote: zooo @ September 10 2008, 7:23 PM BST

I wanted to use that word earlier, but in the end I just didn't dare attempt it.

In the US they call themselves, "anaesthesiologists"... how very laa-di-daa.

Crikey!

Get me my dictionary, stat!

Quote: zooo @ September 10 2008, 7:28 PM BST

Crikey!

Get me my dictionary, stat!

There's a procedure called an ERCP, standing for "endoscopic retrograde choleangiopancreatography"...

Anyway... No I don't think I've ever seen a sitcom about posties. Or taxidermists. Nor bedouins.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 10 2008, 7:32 PM BST

There's a procedure called an ERCP, standing for "endoscopic retrograde choleangiopancreatography"...

That means "sticking a thing up your pooper and looking at your pancreas", right?

Yikes.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 10 2008, 7:32 PM BST

Anyway... No I don't think I've ever seen a sitcom about posties. Or taxidermists. Nor bedouins.

I'm doing that! Nobody nick it! It's mine!