Hullo. Page 2

Hello and Andy and welcome! Wave

You're all too kind, thankyou for my lovely welcome. I'll remember this if I ever build a cupcake empire spanning the globe.

Seriously - I love your avatar. :)

He looks all dramatic in that pic, like he's just about to recite some Shakespeare.

Thanks, it's from Trap Door, were you a fan? It was great. The 80s really was the golden age for cartoons.

Oh yes... I loved Trap Door.

"Don't you open that Trap Door,

'Cause there's something down there." *sings*

And yes I did so the singing voice followed by the deep voice for effect! :)

Fantastic, if you tell me that you know of Samurai Pizza Cats and also have a fondness for cupcakes then you can join my elite squadron. We've got uniforms and our own theme tune and all sorts. We're a bit like the X-Men in many ways, except without proper powers. We've tried our best though, I've reinforced my bone structure with meccano and have the power to heal grazes over the course of many weeks, while amongst others we've got a man who can throw playing cards fairly straight in mild weather conditions. Admittedly, we're bobbins, but still, not many companies give you your own theme tune.

He looks all dramatic in that pic, like he's just about to recite some Shakespeare.

Well, it's funny you should say that actually, since there was a skull in Trap Door too. Who can possibly say with any certainty that Shakespeare didn't pen a wacky spin-off of Hamlet before his death?

Quote: Andy Ward @ August 5 2008, 4:00 PM BST

...then you can join my elite squadron.

I'm sorry but I already belong to the EllieJP fan club... having another club to join will be a prolific drain on my social life.

BURK! Are you fiddling around with that Trap door!!!

How do big fella!

Quote: EllieJP @ August 5 2008, 4:04 PM BST

I'm sorry but I already belong to the EllieJP fan club... having another club to join will be a prolific drain on my social life.

Don't worry, we're not anti-social at all. I mean, we were at one point, that's how I got so much time to reinforce myself with meccano, but ever since we got ourselves a nemesis then we've found an activity that we can all get out and enjoy. Again, yes, our nemesis might not be the greatest villain of all time (he's a man with above average pinball skills. A wizard of sorts.), but that only serves to reduce the chances of us all being killed. In my book, a good team social doesn't end with everybody getting killed, indeed, that's why we cancelled our 'goad the hippo' field trip. Everybody is welcome in the organisation. We're sociable, TO THE MAX.

(Or at least 60% of the max anyway)

Hello and welcome, Andy!

Hi Gavin, judging by your avatar, you look like you'd be somebody who'd be good in this organisation. We're looking for people who can look a little bit meaner. It kind of takes the edge off an epic confrontation if rather than looking mean and ready for battle we're all grinning like idiots because we're just happy to be outside.

Not that we're anti-social at all. Like I said, social, TO THE MAX.

(Or at least 35% of the max if there's something decent on TV.)

Evening Andy. I hope you're not one of those people who've got nothing better to do with their life than post pointless - um posts!