Hellodare

Hi everyone,
My name is bcbud and I hail from the great pacific northwest.
I've always been a big fan of britcoms since I was a little nipper back in the 60's, probably due to the fact that both my parents were british and they were fans of comedy too. My mum was the biggest fan (Norman Wisdom, Carry on gang, & On the buses)
Also Canada imported a lot of British shows back in the 60's and 70's so I grew up raised on the classics, and now that i'm firmly set in my 40's i've been getting very nostalgic and have slowly been collecting all my favourite shows on dvd....On The Buses, Dad's Army, Doctor In The House, Man About The House etc. Have Also been purchasing shows I've heard about but never seen and am now a huge fan of Porridge, The Likely Lads, Auf Wediersehsen Pet and others.....
but hey i'm not that rich , dvd-rs we're talking here.
Anyways enuff rambling on for now, I'll see you all later :D

Gary aka bcbud.

Good afternoon! Wave :)

Thames! :D

Your parents have/had - and you do have - some very good taste there! :)

Greetings, another Canadian, are you guys fleeing persecution from your Northern paradise?

Hello Mr bcbud. How are things across the pond?

Hello to you.

Hi Fellas
Wave

THAMES! Yeah it seems a lot of those great old shows came from ITV...I'll never forget that jingle :D
The only thing I'm fleeing from over here sootyj is the incredible bad tv I have to put up with ....I swear if I didn't have to tape Corrie I wouldn't bother with cable.
Granted there has been good shows here and there (curb your enthusiasm & arrested development come to mind) but all n' all what shite!
That's probably why I I'm so fond of the old shows.

Hello and welcome! Wave

Hey Gary!

Hello BC. Is that Before Chapman?

Glad to see you like Auf Weidersehn - my favourite comedy drama ever I think.

Hello Wave

Welcome

Hello Gary

Hello to you all
Wave
Thanks for making me feel so welcome :D

Hello and Good Morning Gary.

This really is a desolate place to be at this time of day :|