General, General Thread Page 603

Ooo sounds good.

Nice, rainy and windy outside too. Perfect weather for it!

Anyone fancy a bite to eat?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2146001/Burger-King-launches-and16395-%27bling-burger%27.html

I like the coffee/cat bit - I don't think!

I am not a happy girl. I was meant to be meeting a friend after work last night when the alarm system at work wouldn't set so I had to wait around till 7.45pm for the alarm guy to come and fix.

I am not amooooooooosed. 11.5 hours at work sucks.

Quote: EllieJP @ June 19 2008, 10:16 AM BST

I am not a happy girl. I was meant to be meeting a friend after work last night when the alarm system at work wouldn't set so I had to wait around till 7.45pm for the alarm guy to come and fix.

I am not amooooooooosed. 11.5 hours at work sucks.

That'll teach you to be the last one to leave the building!

YOU had to wait? Why didn't you run away and make someone else stay? Or at least go in late this morning?

Quote: Aaron @ June 19 2008, 11:02 AM BST

YOU had to wait? Why didn't you run away and make someone else stay? Or at least go in late this morning?

'cause of insurance. The alarm has to work else we're not covered. As Office Manager, it's my responsibilty.

Well you should have at least made use of the time by coming on here, ordering yourself a pizza, and generally doing real work.

Quote: EllieJP @ June 19 2008, 11:03 AM BST

'cause of insurance. The alarm has to work else we're not covered. As Office Manager, it's my responsibilty.

How old are you?

Quote: Aaron @ June 19 2008, 11:05 AM BST

Well you should have at least made use of the time by coming on here, ordering yourself a pizza, and generally doing real work.

I was working - which generally means not being on here. Not allowed pizza.

Quote: chipolata @ June 19 2008, 11:08 AM BST

How old are you?

Quote: EllieJP @ June 19 2008, 12:52 PM BST

In cat years.

Quote: EllieJP @ June 19 2008, 12:52 PM BST

I was working - which generally means not being on here. Not allowed pizza.

You were way over time!

Quote: chipolata @ June 19 2008, 12:57 PM BST

In cat years.

Actually I'm 154 in cats years... but my birthday is next month. :)

Quote: Aaron @ June 19 2008, 1:11 PM BST

You were way over time!

Aye? :S

You thought the bosses were going to stop being beastly to you when you got a job title with capital letters, didn't you?

Quote: Graham Bandage @ June 19 2008, 1:54 PM BST

You thought the bosses were going to stop being beastly to you when you got a job title with capital letters, didn't you?

Ah yes, because PA has no capital letters... >_<

Has everyone gone insane?