General, General Thread Page 470

Now that is freaking cool.

Has anyone seen those mini burgers that Burger King are doing? They are actually really cute, almost too cute to eat.

Quote: NickTheDon @ June 6 2008, 1:30 AM BST

Has anyone seen those mini burgers that Burger King are doing? They are actually really cute, almost too cute to eat.

No... *imagines another kind of burger though, which really is good enough to eat*

Lets face it, all clowns are freaking scary.
My shoulder will be cool when finished ( Although I wouldn't mind the whole I, robot bit there) it's just really frigging boring at the moment, I may have to start painting again ( Warhammer 40K )
I don't see the point in those burgers.

Clowns are great! I always wanted to be a clown when I was younger. And have a circus and everything. :(

Or i could do the six million dollar man bit and run everywhere really slowly, and jump over things while going fna na na na na na na!

:D

Fast Food is shiiit!

Let me make you a burger that'll produce your own secret sauce.

You wanted to be a clown?!? My good gods! That's just sick.

Venison burgers are gooood! and lets face it, everyone craves fried chicken once in a while

Quote: Leevil @ June 6 2008, 1:36 AM BST

Fast Food is shiiit!

:O UNBELIEVER!

C'mon ... KFC? Surely?

Quote: Nobby9360 @ June 6 2008, 1:38 AM BST

Venison burgers are gooood!

Sick

and lets face it, everyone craves fried chicken once in a while

Correct!

You wanted to be a clown?!? My good gods! That's just sick.

Yes, yes I did.

I suppose I still do, to a certain extent.

Whats wrong with venison? bet you don't like Kangaroo either...

Quote: Aaron @ June 6 2008, 1:39 AM BST

:O UNBELIEVER!

C'mon ... KFC? Surely?

Learn to make your own burgers, get them down and you'll never look back. Yeah, it's not as quick and easy as fast food junk, but they're soooooooo good and you don't have to stand in a queue with a family of chavs.

Venison is absolutely HORRIBLE. It is the only meat I've ever tried which I literally couldn't eat. Vile, absolutely vile.

Quote: Leevil @ June 6 2008, 1:40 AM BST

Learn to make your own burgers, get them down and you'll never look back. Yeah, it's not as quick and easy as fast food junk, but they're soooooooo good and you don't have to stand in a queue with a family of chavs.

Pffft, rubbish!

Quote: Leevil @ June 6 2008, 1:40 AM BST

Nor would you have to stand with them anyway, simply shot them all and then make your own burgers out of the fattest ones...
|Although you would need a big freezer, as there are simply so many of them..
but there aren't any in Cornwall I've noticed.

Quote: Aaron @ June 6 2008, 1:35 AM BST

Clowns are great! I always wanted to be a clown when I was younger. And have a circus and everything. :(

I hope to emulate Aaron and realise my childhood dream.