April Fools Day

Um ... anything in the press?

Google usually do one, but it's unlikely to be up for a good few hours yet.

Well I've seen nothing - too late now so either they've run out of ideas or they're so good no-one realised.

My daughter tells me apparently the Independent had a bit about human rights for robots. Ha ha ha (not)

Phil the power taylor trying the all new square dartboard in the good ol' news of the world.

I told my dad I was pregnant :P

Portuguese newspapers did have some amusing stuff but nothing too much

Apparently one of our papers (The Times, possibly) had a story about filling the moat around the Tower of London with water again and sticking in gondolas. Google's was TiSP.

Our local paper had an article stating that all people over 60 could go down to the local council office to claim their £50 cheque and 10 free lightbulbs.

Not sure how many fell for it!

Our local paper had an article stating that all people over 60 could go down to the local council office to claim their £50 cheque and 10 free lightbulbs.

Not sure how many fell for it!

Probably a worryingly large number!

Unfunny "jokes" at the expense of old people. That newspaper Editor's mother must be so proud... Either that or p***d off that she didn't get her light bulbs either!

I haven't seen any good ones at all this year. I think this year is a clips show.

A certain torrent site posted that you needed a Licsense Fee to download their stuff, heh.

LOL a magazine said the funniest portuguese comedy group was splitting... I almost had a heart attack! O_O

Hope you're dad doesn't have a dodgy ticker Saundybabe.

I was going to tell my mum the same thing but I knew she wouldnt believe I was joking!

Quote: hotzappa11 @ April 2, 2007, 10:54 AM

A certain torrent site posted that you needed a Licsense Fee to download their stuff, heh.

It was only when I saw that that I remembered what day it was. ;)