Sitcom short looking for feedback.

Would any of you beautiful people like to read the script I've written?

I imagine it to be a 10 minute style short, resembling but not really inspired by The Royal Family i.e sat around watching the TV. But my humour is more drawn from Graham Lineham's style.

Actually inspired by the idea of writing an entry for the sitcom mission. But now I'm wondering if it's just something I could film myself, somehow?

I've tried to write scenes or moments with the idea that I can shuffle them around and then eventually tie them all together with a plot. So it's very loose.

It's very much based upon being "trapped inside" the home most evenings as a parent where watching TV is really the only thing to do. Unless you're the type who has lots of access to childcare and have no idea what I'm talking about. Anyway, enough explanation.

I shall send a Google docs link via private message to a anyone who is kind enough to ask 🥹

I'll have a butchers, you could even post it here so others might just get into it once they see it.

Cheers Teddy. I'll send you a link now. It's a bit of a ghost town around here. I am curious to see if there are any lurkers who will privately come out of the shadows to offer feedback 😁